Blue & Black or White & Gold?

Steve Justice

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Blue and black for me. I've got heavy duty specs on though.

FRANTIC ADDITION!!! : I'm seeing White and Gold without the specs. How the f*ck does that work? It's like when Roddy Piper puts on the specs in "They Live" and sees aliens when he sticks them on.

• Paid Members

Blue and gold. I mean, I'm mildly colour blind so I'm not the best person to ask, but the gold bit is nowhere near dark enough to be BLACK for Christ's sake. Nowhere near, in fact.

Okay - that's just weird....

Plainly white and gold. No question about it. Then I scrolled down to read replies, and when I scrolled back to the top just for a tiny split second, it was black and blue. I love our brains...

Blue and gold. I mean, I'm mildly colour blind so I'm not the best person to ask, but the gold bit is nowhere near dark enough to be BLACK for Christ's sake. Nowhere near, in fact.

Except it isn't fact, because plenty are seeing it black.

The blue is very blue to me, so I'm more baffled how anyone can see it as white. And yet they do.

• Paid Members

It’s an image that’s been Photoshopped so it sits in the middle of the two spectrums and could be interpreted as either depending on the viewer’s eyesight and device screen.

It’s white and gold to me, though.

Archived