WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I liked you better when you weren't a miserable bastard, Ian. You used to post with real passion when everyone else was moaning that it wasn't 1989 anymore. What happened, dude?

I'm still pretty pumped for WM this year. Admittedly I wanted to see Lesnar vs. Reigns more than most but I think there's the potential for it to be a really fresh card with a proper "new generation" feel. I still think it's really hard to call though. I'm not 100% confident that they won't bottle the main event. I hope not though. they're not a company who are bullied often and shouldn't start now.

• Moderators

Kane, after his 2014, is pushing the Harris Brothers for "Worst Wrestler of All Time" honours in my house.

I'm trying to remember when he wasn't shit. Carried in team Hell No is all I can come up withe so far.

NXT title match (pre-show)

Dudley Boyz v Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (pre-show)

20 man battle royal (pre-show)

Dean Ambrose v Sheamus

Erick Rowan and Ryback v Luke Harper and Curtis Axel

Bray Wyatt v Randy Orton

Tag titles four corners match - The Usos v Goldust and Stardust v The Ascension v New Age Outlaws

Divas match

Cena v Rusev

3 on 2 handicap match (if authority lose they're gone) Triple H, Big Show and Kane v Sting and Daniel Bryan

WWE Title - Reigns (with Rock) v Lesnar v Rollins

• Paid Members

Kane, after his 2014, is pushing the Harris Brothers for "Worst Wrestler of All Time" honours in my house.

They need to burn him and repackage him as a nostalgia act in his WarZone outfit only seen when IRS and Tatanka turns up. Kane is destined to be the next generations Sgt Slaughter.

• Paid Members

I still like Kane but in small doses. If he played the straight authority figure and wrestled every couple of months when they'd built an opponent who needed smashing or would benefit from beating Kane then he'd be fine. I can't think of any time in the last 17 years that I wanted to see him wrestle every week so I damn sure don't now.

I mentioned my dislike for Kane and frustration with how his career has gone the other week in the smackdown thread, one week he was just in the ring waiting for for his opponent with no entrance or anything doing the jobber intro.

I used to think Show and Kane were on borrowed time and sick of seeing them back in 2005, 10 years later and a million turns later they're still plodding and stinking up the show.

Archived