Taking questions for Jeff Jarrett...

Liam O'Rourke

So, on the Christmas show edition of Squared Circle Gazette, we announced that we'll be talking with Jeff Jarrett next week regarding all things GFW and WrestleKingdom - so very simply, if you have a question for him that wasn't asked on the Ross Report or Meltzer's show (and I have a good few in mind already), then drop them here and I'll ask as many as time will allow.

And if you are interested in checking out the SCG 2014 Christmas Show, we break our typical format and answer email questions from the listeners, discussing the NXT special last week, favourite WrestleMania matches, the best year in wrestling history, WWE.Com's Top 50 Babyfaces list, awful PPVs, whether a British wrestling company can make it big, and a special announcement regarding a guest on next week's show. With beer flowing and fun discussion aplenty, the festive cheer is in abundance - check it out and let me know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/zq35gf/SCGRadio24-The2014ChristmasShow.mp3

I dont want you to ask him a question i want you to sing his WCW music to him "BOW WOW WOOOOW! THE CHO- CHO- CHOSEN ONE!!!", and leave feedback as to how he reacted to you.

Either that or ask him "was there ever any solid plans for him to fued with Austin in 98/99".

Congrats on the interview too, JJ is a great coup.

Is GFW actually some kind of pozi scheme?

I think flower arranging is beneath Jeff, now.

I'd ask Jeff if he's talked to Vince or HHH in the last decade, whether they're on speaking terms basically.

• Paid Members

I think it's pretty awesome that you've landed JJ as a guest, that's a real coup for your podcast so well done to you. Hopefully some folk think of some decent, relevant questions for you to put to him. I haven't got round to listening to his recent shows with JR or Meltz so don't know what he's answered up to now.

Archived