The UKFF Moral Compass

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Need your opinions validating?  Prepared to hear a few home truths?  This is the thread for you.

If like me, you have next to no morals, but a massive conscience thus leaving your brain in a near constant state of contradiction, then this is the thread for you.

Not sure if you’re arrogant, a misogynist or secretly love Britain First?  Let the UKFF decide.

So I ask you, UKFF.  Am I immature for laughing out loud in Boots upon discovery of these…

image_zps3b24f5f7.jpeg

I sang that when the cunt turned up on 'Enders the other week.

Are you getting Kat's rapey uncle Harry mixed up with the guy off the Flash adverts and classic sitcom Babes in the Wood or has Michael Elphick risen from the grave? If it's the former then I used to do that as well.

I use disgusting terms like 'rapey' in quite a casual manner, do I hate women?

• Paid Members

You're spot on you know.  I dunno what i was thinking.

He's Brush Strokes ennit.  Strike those comments from the record your honor.

Anyway, Benders? ahem..

I'm sure i remember an advert from the late 80's for flouresent foam curlers for women to put in their hair called Benders, i even seem to recall the jingle as:

Da-da-da-dada BENDERS.  You gotta curl your hair.  You gotta make them stare.  Da-da-da-dada BENDERS.  But i've probably imagined it.

• Paid Members

I used to always laugh at a female colleague who would talk about going to a spa as "going for a facial" or "getting a facial". She was really posh, and it would always make me noticeable snigger when ever she did it. She either didn't get it or didn't care, but me laughing would get a 3rd party laughing or looking disgusted which would then get a 4th name laughing.

I'm pretty much guaranteed to laugh at an innuendo regardless of company. I also loving giving the phrase "its just the way my trousers ruck up" to anything which could vaguely sound like a comment about my cock and or balls. I've done it a few times without thinking and realised mid way through speaking how inappropriate it is in the circumstances.

• Paid Members

I'm pretty much guaranteed to laugh at an innuendo regardless of company.

I'm the same and work with others who are the same. I was in a meeting recently and there were some very senior people in the meeting and my director was talking about pulling me off a project to concentrate on something else. He must've said "pulling Si off" about 5 times while me and my boss are trying to avoid eye contact as I know she will be in stitches if she catches my eye.

• Paid Members

The worst situation I've been for giggling at an unintended innuendo was when I went with my friend to visit his Mum. She's not quite the full shilling, and lives in sheltered accommodation.

Whilst there, her friend pops in and tells us that she's been to the butchers and had "just come round to give your Mum a bit of tongue".

• Paid Members

The other week they were talking about the cricketer who died and someone said they "read in the news about a bloke who took a big blow to his helmet".

I had to try and talk myself out of hole on that one.

Archived