TLC match screw-ups & pauses ... too many?

Arthur B. Funky

I've JUST watched this TLC2014 ... screw-ups abound!  Pauses & adjustments stood out!  WTF is going on with the "professionals" these days ... I know I'm old, fuck knows I know that, but ... seriously??

3 kids in the school I do radio station tech work in told me of Cena's "position adjustment" on Tuesday morning, after watching the Monday night repeat I guess, & even THEY could see the blatant bollocks of the transitions.

Who is training these people?!

Stand-outs were Ziggler, the Uso boys & Wyatt.  They seemed to be the only ones who "got it".  Am I mental or getting older than I thought??

• Paid Members

Stand-outs were Ziggler

The same Ziggler who missed the "push ladder into the ropes" spot twice and kept having to sprint up the ladder because his timing was shit.

This stuff didn't happen when we were kids. Because nobody did anything unusual in most matches.

Ziggler sprinting up the ladder numerous times was annoying as supposedly taken a battering but was still able to get up the ladder quick as lightning. he wasn't able to sell the effects properly because his timing was shit, and he's been in a bunch of these things over the last four years. Unless Harper did any on the indies (I don;t know if he did or not) was working his first.

Having said that, timing is always off slightly in these type of matches as they are not the fundamentals when learning. There is no-one down the Performance Centre learning about timing out a ladder match or a ladder's ring positioning.

• Paid Members

Ziggler was a complete shambles in that ladder match. He seemed far too focussed on upstaging the NXT show by risking his fucking life than, you know, having a good match. It was a complete mess, the likes of which you'd laugh at if you saw it on an Indy show. Did he manage to come off the ladder correctly even once?

Archived