DOC Gallows sings "AJ Styles Will Break Your Neck"

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

You probabaly need the context of the podcast it's from here, it's Talking Shop, where Gallows et all get pissed and talk shite - this is 3 minutes off the cuff cut out of that. You can't begrudge Lionheart being bitter about the whole thing and it's good to see he's made a recovery, but he is equally keeping it out there as a talking point with his daft open letters, instead of just talking to Styles.

I mean, if you choose to get offended by this type of thing, I can imagine it being pretty offensive, but some of the shit I've seen on FB about it is laughable.

• Paid Members

You can't begrudge Lionheart being bitter about the whole thing and it's good to see he's made a recovery, but he is equally keeping it out there as a talking point with his daft open letters, instead of just talking to Styles.

What's all this about open letters, just out of interest.

• Paid Members

These open letters get Lionheart in the news, I suppose. Its only known as the bloke who got his neck broke off AJ Styles, so he's bound to ride that wave if people are interested in it. Not that I agree with it. Its Gedo and Jado asking Styles to do the move. And they are way more powerful and influencial than some people with sand in their fannies because people are getting hurt not tucking their heads. Its an over finish in New Japan, so the bookers are going to want him to keep doing it. That isn't Polly Pocket Wrestling in Dagenham. He's making six figures a year over there and his finisher is over to that audience. If anyone has a problem with him doing the move, they should take it up with New Japans bookers. Its shite that Lionheart broke his neck, but it wasn't AJ's fault. Lionheart even said that.

Archived