Wrestling in Birmingham

Dr.Fever

• Paid Members

Kamikaze Pro, Pro Wrestling Kingdom, Fight Club:Pro, Triple-X Wrestling, ATTACK! and SWA (the English one) all run regularly in Birmingham and the nearby locale - all using essentially the same group of wrestlers.  I know at least some of them have shows coming up in December.

• Paid Members

Pro Wrestling Kingdom have a show schedualed for December although they haven't confirmed a venue for it yet or even announced the card. Paul London and Doug Williams will be there though.

Kamikaze Pro is done until Febuary.

Fight Club Pro based in Wolverhampton (20 minute drive from Birmingham with a very affordable hotel next door to the venue) have a weekend of shows in early December. Also, Triple X have a show on the 28th December, which has a set-up very similar to Fight Club Pro (20 minute drive to Coventry, cheap hotel just down the road).

It's two shows that FCP are hosting as it's Infinity 2014

Night One announced so far:

Dave Mastiff vs Trent Seven

KYS (Pete Dunne & Damien Dunne) vs The Hunter Brothers

Infinity Tournament Quarter Final: "Flash" Morgan Webster vs MK McKinnan vs The Wild Boar vs Tyler Bate

Infinity Tournament Quarter Final: Chris Brookes vs Dan Moloney vs Nixon vs Robbie X

Night Two announced so far: 

Chris Brookes vs Nixon

Dan Moloney & The Wild Boar vs Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) 

"Flash" Morgan Webster vs Robbie X

FSU (Eddie Dennis & Mark Andrews) vs KYS (Pete & Damien Dunne) 

Not December I know, but Pro EVW are doing a show there for the first time next year. They're normally Gloucestershire based, but they're expanding further afield. Been to quite a few of their shows now, always great. Anyway, it's March 28, venue, lineup TBC. A few of their regular guys have appeared with Kamikaze Pro, so you should recognise a few people.

Cheers for replies. Ideally i'm looking to get to some shows in/near the center of Bham. 
I have been to quite a few shows in Digbeth, Sheldon, Bournville & Erdington in the past.

Those FCP cards looks great, I hope I can get over to Wolverhampton for one of those nights.

Archived