Survivor Series Discussion - ***SPOILERS***

neil is brill

It's tonight and for what's supposed to be a "Big Four" event, it's looking quite underwhelming. The outcome of the main event match has been telegraphed by the Team Cena is fired if they lose stipulation.

Ambrose and Wyatt should be entertaining but both men need the win here for different reasons. Ambrose because he hasn't had a big win since going solo and Wyatt because it's his return and needs some momentum after his post-Cena feuds.

There's also the Orton wildcard. Is he returning tonight and is he "obviously" going to help Team Cena win?

Edit - Full Card:

Pre-Show

Fandango w/ Rosa Mendez vs. TBA

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Alicia Fox (Emma, Naomi, Natalya, Alicia Fox) vs. Team Paige (Cameron, Layla, Summer Rae, Paige)

Divas Championship

AJ Lee © vs. Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella

Singles Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Championship
Gold & Stardust © vs. Miz & Sandow vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Cena (Cena, Ziggler, Ryback, Rowan & Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev, Harper)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tonight and for what's supposed to be a "Big Four" event, it's looking quite underwhelming. The outcome of the main event match has been telegraphed by the Team Cena is fired if they lose stipulation.

Couldn't disagree more. I think the Authority winning and seeing how the "firings" are handled the next night is the far more intriguing way to go. Plenty of life left in the Authority yet.

Well, the last time Cena was fired after a Survivor Series he still managed to get on TV every week by being lucky enough to have bought the same ringside seat for weeks in a row. He also turned up in his ring gear every week too, so if Team Cena lose tonight, surely they can handle it better than last time.

Well, the last time Cena was fired after a Survivor Series he still managed to get on TV every week by being lucky enough to have bought the same ringside seat for weeks in a row. He also turned up in his ring gear every week too, so if Team Cena lose tonight, surely they can handle it better than last time.

Cena isn't getting fired either way. Just his team mates.

• Paid Members

I wanted to stay up for this. But it's a one match show. A one finish, show really. Then I heard that other rumour and it nearly had me. But I can't. I can't stay up at watch it and then get to work for 8am. Can't be done.

I literally don't know any other matches on the card. What a joke.

I wanted to stay up for this. But it's a one match show. A one finish, show really. Then I heard that other rumour and it nearly had me. But I can't. I can't stay up at watch it and then get to work for 8am. Can't be done.

Well the 2 Divas matches will only take up 15 minutes of the PPV. So there's plenty of free time during this show to fill up.

Full card is in the first post. If that doesn't convince you to have an early night, nothing will.

Archived