The Apprentice 2014 Thread (Spoilers)

TheShowOff

Nurun was rightfully fired, she was shit and did nothing of note in any of her tasks. Surprised Lindsay tapped out how she did as well as she seemed to have good spirits in the first couple of episodes, fair play to her though for being honest. 

Sarah is the least attractive sexy person I've ever seen on the show... 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Apprentice thread! God I love this forum. Nurun was painful to watch, struggled with general conversation which is always a bad sign.

Sarah reminds me of that women in Peep Show were Jeremy is about to have the worst threesome ever.

We might need to set up a pole for this one, who is fitter? Irish Roisin (surname Hogan) or Little Nosed Lauren?

Shes fit as fuck but that nose, its like shes the Grinches daughter. So yes I would have a crack at the Grinch.

The little fella who keeps comparing himself to Sugar reminds me of Rockstar Spud too.

• Paid Members

I think Roisin is the fittest but she also has the eyes of a stone cold killer. She has a look about her like she wouldn't even think twice about lacing your Shepherds Pie with rat poison or running a knife up your torso.

So just for that reason, I'd probably take Button Nose Lauren over her. Just for my own safety.

I forget most of the names but who was the really irritating blonde woman with the witch face and the red dress? I don't like her. And the black Canadian bloke's voice does my head in.

Lindsay just seemed too normal and nice for the Apprentice.

• Paid Members

The Apprentice is still going? Surely every wannabe yuppie has applied for that show by now, or did The Wolf Of Wall Street create some kind of new breed

They have tens of thousands of applicants each year. They could easily keep this going forever, if it retains interest. I don't think Wolf of Wall Street will make much of a difference to be honest, you will always have thousands of folk trying to make here it in corporate London.

I applied several years ago, got to the third stage but no further. I made it through the 'identity parade' round though, where they line up ten of you against a wall and bark at you "Ok, in 30 seconds, tell us why should you be The Apprentice. GO". That was fucking intense. My arsehole swallowed my pants in seconds.

Surprised Lindsay tapped out how she did as well as she seemed to have good spirits in the first couple of episodes, fair play to her though for being honest. 

Yeah I was very surprised at how easily she tapped out. Didn't even try and fight, so I really felt for her. I don't think I've ever seen anyone throw in the towel like that before. She was shit though and I thought she was quite a negative influence in the first couple of weeks. Didn't put in much and moaned when others were doing things wrong.

• Paid Members

I thought "Rockstar Spud" James lucked out by being with 2 woman who were shit. Lindsay and Nurun had to go. Oh market stalls are different in Peterborough are they? Fuck off!

Sarah looks like shes had a hard life doesnt she. I wouldnt try and crack on that one. What astounds me though, as a salesman, is how shit these guys are at selling and selling against margins. They are clueless. The potato sale with the girls the other week when they went from £70 to £55 to £50 because they all seemed to try and say a lower number during a negotiation is amazing!

• Paid Members

I can’t recall Jemma Bird speaking. She’s always there, but smiling and pottering around doing something oblivious to the events unfolding around her.

I've heard her speak a few times and whenever she has, she's made an impact. Coming up with the team name, resolving a couple of issues and team disputes- looks like she has potential. Dark horse to win I reckon.

Plus, she's probably the most gorgeous one there.

I think Roisin is the fittest but she also has the eyes of a stone cold killer. She has a look about her like she wouldn't even think twice about lacing your Shepherds Pie with rat poison or running a knife up your torso.

So just for that reason, I'd probably take Button Nose Lauren over her. Just for my own safety.

Pretty much nailed it there man, I did enjoy the fleeting second of Lauren in her bikini at the spar thing. Sky plus is wonderful.

• Paid Members

I'm a Jemma man, she reminds me of a low rent Lana. She did alright in the bikini herself. Roisin's ok on the rare occasions she has her hair down, otherwise her massive ears are very off-putting.

Liz Locke of 2 years (I think, maybe 3) hence is the GOAT, though. Closely followed by Leah Totton.

• Awards Moderator

The Apprentice is still going? Surely every wannabe yuppie has applied for that show by now, or did The Wolf Of Wall Street create some kind of new breed

The Apprentice has been going for 10 years. The youngest candidate this year was 12 when it first started. Like X Factor, there's always people coming of age to apply.

• Paid Members

Declared interest, Nurun is a mate of mine.  Not come in here to white knight, there were big chunks of the show i found difficult to watch because of it, but that takes nothing away from what a great woman she is - i understand why people who watch and take the show at face value feel the way they do though.

I havent watched the Apprentice for three series now since it abandoned all premise of being a business show, and went full blown reality TV, and having the benefit of knowing about some of the things you dont see, it drums home how manipulated what you do see is even more than we all suspect.

If you saw her on the Your Fired show, that's the real Nurun, and the fact the whole panel did a U-Turn on her after meeting her speaks volumes. 

That aside, James's yoga in the boardroom, for all his fucking annoyingness, was the best thing i've ever seen on the show, especially his reaction to getting caught. 

• Paid Members

That aside, James's yoga in the boardroom, for all his fucking annoyingness, was the best thing i've ever seen on the show, especially his reaction to getting caught. 

Sugar's reaction was fucking priceless, had me in a real lol. I could happily watch him shoot people down all episode, along with Nick's entertaining bemused little looks.

Archived