WXW - Carat Gold 2015 - 06-08 March 2015

Carbs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100%!!!;)

Keep your old coupons - you might use them next time.Just pretend to "know" you can use these..

The drinks are a bit more expensive nowadays.Basically means you can have 2 drinks and no coupons left.But I have some from earlier times.About to use them little by little

The minimum (which has to be bought at every event) is 6€, which is equal to 6 coupons..Fans don´t like that, but the money goes to the venue owner..

A beer/coke is 3.You can buy way more than 6, but keep in mind it has to be at least 3 coupons/drink.

I don´t know what kind of drinks are 4+ vouchers..

Guess Red Bull or Cocktails, no idea

That's not too bad...3 Euros a beer is a lot cheaper than the price of Lager at UK shows.

Will definitely have to have a chat with you about it at the Southside show.

Is there any issue over the maximum amount of vouchers you can buy.

Sure, we can have a chat on wXw..

The venue owner runs the bars in Oberhausen (that´s why you pay him the minimum of 6€)

So I assume you can have as many as you want.But don´t buy too many as you might not use them the other day (they switch colours at every event) But you can try to use them.Sometimes works, sometimes not.

Haha, I prefer not to drink any beer or alcohol as I might not focus on the action in the ring :)

Will be stayin at Premier Inn..Is it near the venue (and Stevenage train station)?

The venue is about half an hours walk from the Premier inn. Almost 2 miles in distance.

You might be better to catch a cab down to the venue.

Thanks for the info about the vouchers system.

• 1 month later...

Archived