JUSHIN LIGER at Croydon for All Star October 3rd

theoriginalpinhead

All Star Wrestling have proud to announce that our opening show of the Winter season 2014/15 on Friday October 3rd and Croydon's Fairfield Halls will see the Top Internatational Star JUSHIN LIGER, as well as the London debut of Dave Finlay Junior,   Liger's opponent will be announced in the next day or so.  - 

DEMAND for Tickets, the response from Fans and interest at the Fairfield Halls has resulted in the Big Croydon show on Friday 3rd October being moved back to its original hall upstairs.  The phone lines to the ticket office have been red hot since Facebook broke the news just a few days ago that International Wrestling Superstar Jushin Liger will be returning to All Star Wrestling, the Promoters he first wrestled for way back in the 1980s.  His feud with Rollerball Mark Rocco saw him take the World HeavyMiddleweight Title in the very Croydon ring he is returning to,  only for Rocco to snatch it back in an ITV wrestling encounter  just down the road at Catford.  Our website will be revealing who is to face Liger but names in the frame include Dean Allmark, James Mason, Marty Scrull, it could be mask v mask if El Ligero is selected.  Ticket Prices are not being increased so get yours today by securing the best seat - 0208-688-9291 -  Keep your eyes peeled and watch for our website update at - http://bigtimewrestlinguk.com/wp/

• 3 weeks later...

The card for this Friday's event at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon has just been announced:

Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger v Robbie Dynamite
Oliver Grey v Doug Williams
Dean Allmark v Thunder
Dave Finlay jr. v Danny Collins (a twist on the class Dave 'Fit' Finlay/Danny Collins rivalry of old!)
Andy Simmons v J.D. Bryant

With it being Brian Dixon, going into the show I kept having the thought in my mind that there would be every possibility that he would have just persuaded Deano dressed up as Liger.....but I'll eat my hat with this one!

Great card, Danny Collins shows that he's still got it with a decent showing against Finlay Jr. First time I've seen Simmons in about 5 years, shocking how much weight he's lost since coming off the roids!

Only disappointment was that Liger didn't get the reaction he deserved, but i suppose thats what happens when half the fans were born after the new millennium. Also a bit gutted they didn't use his original music!  :sly:

Archived