ICW Magical Mystery Tour

King Pitcos

I can't see a thread about this, but I thought there would be one so sorry if I've missed it and am duplicating. But ICW are doing four shows in England next month on top of Scottish dates.

When Mark Dallas announced to the world that he was taking ICW on a Magical Mystery Tour, the response was huge. Taking in no less than three new cities for the company, the tour of England will hit the O2 Academy in Newcastle on October 5, in Liverpool on October 11, Leeds on October 12 and Birmingham on October 19.

If Scotland was feeling just a little left out of all the madness, worries were set aside once ICW announced another first. On Friday night, October 10, Insane Championship Wrestling makes a long-awaited debut in Dundee. The infamous Fat Sams is the venue, and confirmed names include Drew Galloway, ICW Heavyweight Champion Jack Jester, Wolfgang and Grado.

The show, entitled 'Sgt. Wolfgang's Lonely Hearts Club Band' is sure to be a momentous occasion, and tickets are currently available from www.ticketmaster.co.uk! When InsaneWrestling.co.uk asked one Taysider how he was feeling about ICW coming to his city, he announced that he 'just about shat himself'. Grab those tickets now!

Looks like different names confirmed for the different nights. London and Kendrick are on some of them, Frankie Sloan, Wolfgang, Rampage Brown, Dave Mastiff etc.

Is Grado on all of the shows, anyone who is in the know? The different events have Facebook pages with different banners and Grado's on all of the banners, but the faces around him on the banners change, and he's not mentioned by name on any of the events. Jack Jester's pictured in the Liverpool show banner as well but not named. And Drew Galloway's named on some shows but not others.

I saw Grado, Jester and Drew on a poster stuck up in a shop window in Liverpool over the weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Liverpool show, I have fancied going to ICW for a while and it's ICW bringing their product closer to it's potential customers that has meant I will finally go and see a show. I don't mind a longish train journey to see a show every now and then but ICW actually leaving their home base is great to see and will hopefully pay off with these shows in England.

• Paid Members

He's probably on it then. I might get a couple of tickets tomorrow, out of fear that they'll sell out after the new documentary airs tomorrow night.

It's not a new documentary tomorrow. It's just a repeat of the first one.

off to leeds show with usual lads, lineup is already good. I wonder what kind of draw indie wrasslin is in Leeds.

Normally, it's shit. 

Tidal usually only gets 100 or so in, and I don't think True Grit have done much better either. The product is really good for both of them but for some reason, fans don't seem to flock to it. Maybe it's the way it's promoted, as I don't really see many flyers about town.

off to leeds show with usual lads, lineup is already good. I wonder what kind of draw indie wrasslin is in Leeds.

Normally, it's shit. 

Tidal usually only gets 100 or so in, and I don't think True Grit have done much better either. The product is really good for both of them but for some reason, fans don't seem to flock to it. Maybe it's the way it's promoted, as I don't really see many flyers about town.

I always have a laugh at Tidal, so i agree they're decent. I think Tidal will do better at the uni for crowds, so we will see come October. Still a shame they've lost the Cockpit though, great little venue.

Archived