Things Pro Wrestlers Do That Would Be Creepy If You Did Them

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not done so much now but back in the Attitude Era especially some wrestlers used to dress up as their rival to make fun of them, or even get dwarves to dress as their rival and then have the dwarf come out and basically laugh about it. Think those things wouldn't go down too well in real life! Firstly as it probably wouldn't come across as an insult to them but just make you look really weird and secondly dressing a dwarf up to look like someone with the result being to laugh at them wouldn't be seen as very politically correct and would probably have the majority thinking you're a bit of a dick. Surprising that I remember some faces doing that trick though.

• Moderators

It's not done so much now but back in the Attitude Era especially some wrestlers used to dress up as their rival to make fun of them, or even get dwarves to dress as their rival and then have the dwarf come out and basically laugh about it. Think those things wouldn't go down too well in real life! Firstly as it probably wouldn't come across as an insult to them but just make you look really weird and secondly dressing a dwarf up to look like someone with the result being to laugh at them wouldn't be seen as very politically correct and would probably have the majority thinking you're a bit of a dick. Surprising that I remember some faces doing that trick though.

Only when you describe it like that do I realise that they did the same thing in game thrones too

Going to school in a shirt and tie and somehow a kerfuffle occurs,  you arrange a fight after after school, go home and get a dressing gown to approach the fight, take it off and are stood there in pants and wellies, it might seem a tad odd to 14 year old boys!

still i can laugh about my school days now, i never was a great teacher!!

Archived