Ameritaker

In a perfect fantasy world, if you were a wrestler...what kind would you be?

Would you have a particular style?

Would you want to be a larger beefier powerhouse or a speedier cruiserweight/Indie guy?

Would you have any favorite moves, finishers, gimmicks, etc?

Would you be a main eventer?

Would you job to the stars?

Would you open the show, right after you help set up the ring and sweep up the venue?

Tell us about yourself. Kick some ass.

• Paid Members

I’ve done a fair bit of training, but never bad a match on a show. I don’t think I’d be confident enough to.

If I were to wrestle, I’d love to have the charisma and career of Sting. Not the biggest guy, not the smallest guy, didn’t do anything flashy or high-impact, and yet fans still love him and respect him.

• Paid Members

When me and my cousin went to wrestling training years ago we came up with a gimmick where we'd be the "Haringey Heartthrobs." We'd bleach our hair and come out to a parody of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" which went something like, "Do you want some chicken? Do you want some pizza? We'll eat it by candlelight." Since we were a bit chubby.

• Paid Members

When me and my cousin went to wrestling training years ago we came up with a gimmick where we'd be the "Haringey Heartthrobs." We'd bleach our hair and come out to a parody of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" which went something like, "Do you want some chicken? Do you want some pizza? We'll eat it by candlelight." Since we were a bit chubby.

:laugh:

• Paid Members

Eh, I'm 5'9", 185lbs, and have mild Cerebral Palsy, but without the fucked up hand that helped Gregory Iron get over as a "Handicapped Hero". Best I could hope for is to get a leg amputation and be Zach Gowen V2.

Dan Edge?

I would get a partner and get either one of my long-time tag team ideas off the ground — Ian Duckworth and Terry Lewis, The Openers. Finishers would be the Test Match Special, and the Duckworth-Lewis Method.

Or, the Miracle Silence Connection — Dewey D. Simel and Terry "Late Fee" Lewis, two librarians who demand silence during their matches, use sleeper holds to finish and then prop their opponents up in the corner with a good book, and cane their foes with those newspapers on sticks. Their finisher is an assisted Cobra Clutch Suplex called Silence in the Stacks.

As a fat lad I'd be happy being a heavyweight akin to Morishima. He's got tits, but you wouldn't want to mess with him. No way would I want to be one of them flippy lucha guys, your body would be knackered in no time before you start making any real bank.

• Paid Members

As a fat lad I'd be happy being a heavyweight akin to Morishima. He's got tits, but you wouldn't want to mess with him. No way would I want to be one of them flippy lucha guys, your body would be knackered in no time before you start making any real bank.

I've always thought Morishima should have had a gimmick of a hardcore charlady — some sort of "Mop-San"

Eh, I'm 5'9", 185lbs, and have mild Cerebral Palsy, but without the fucked up hand that helped Gregory Iron get over as a "Handicapped Hero". Best I could hope for is to get a leg amputation and be Zach Gowen V2.

Dan Edge?

Didn't know the name, Googled him... that was a pleasant discovery, thanks for that! Had a few negative personal experiences recently to do with my condition (hence the kinda bitchy comment) , seeing that kind of success story boosts me up, thanks :)

• Moderators

I'd be a faction leader of long-haired surfer types, based on Bodhi from Point Break. Over time, all my speeches about The Man and finding inner peace would veer closer to a Manson-vibe, and the audience would realise I couldn't really be trusted, even though I preached the hippie ideals. Bray's kinda done something similar, but the Bodhi character has a lot of unused potential in wrestling, genuinely believing what he says, while also using it as an excuse to further his own needs. Plus, they're all adrenaline junkies who only live to get radical, so we'd make MiTB our specialty.

the-sage-wisdom-of-point-break-5-main288

Entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpoHL-zXwLg

Finisher: The Fifty-Year Storm.

Vaya Con Dios.

• Moderators

Dan Edge?

Didn't know the name, Googled him... that was a pleasant discovery, thanks for that! Had a few negative personal experiences recently to do with my condition (hence the kinda bitchy comment) , seeing that kind of success story boosts me up, thanks :)

Dan Edge really isn't a success story.

Archived