ATTACK! Pro Wrestling Presents 'PRESS START' Level 2

ATTACK! PRO WRESTLING

PRESENTS

PRESS START LEVEL 2

azjtz7.jpg

ATTACK! Pro wrestling returns to Cathays Community center, Cardiff on May 24th for its sequel to the internet sensation 'Press Start.

Press Start was a huge success last year gaining Attack National and international fame as its original trailer hit over 32,000 views on youtube. This year we return with another night of crazy computer themed fun featuring Mark Andrews, Pete Dunne, Eddie Dennis, 'Wild Boar' Mike Hitchman and The Hunter Brothers. Just under 20% of tickets have sold already in less than 24hours, so head over to the Attack! Pro Website to get your tickets before its too late!

For anyone who is new to ATTACK! Here's the DVD trailer for last years Press Start show

PRESS START TRAILER

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could go to this. I am in Cardiff for a change that weekend but the show clashes with the Champions League final and I don't want to miss that. Still waiting to be able to attend my first Attack show.

Good luck with it. I love the music videos.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't think it could be done but this show pity did the first PressStart by leaps and bounds. Every match was great from The tekken/street fighter/mortal combat 4 way to the Mario vs Luigi show down.

I can't wait to buy this on DVD and I will deffo be buying tickets to your Bristol show when they go on sale this week.

Thank you frantic glad you enjoyed the show. We sold out and then some even having to turn away fans at the door unfortunately.

Here's Saturdays results:

Hey man, here's the results.

Ken (Pete Dunne) defeated Ryu (Damian Dunne) , Eddie Gordo (Ryan Smile) & Sub Zero (Chris Brookes)

Sebastian Radclaw defeated Mike 'Angry' Bird

-:ATTACK 24/7 championship:-

Pikachu (Mark Andrews) with Trainer Josh, defeated Machoke (Arthur Klauser-Saxon)

After the match Bowser (T-Bone) attacks Pikachu to become the new ATTACK 24/7 champion!

-:Donkey Kong Barrell Brawl:-

Diddy Kong (wild Boar) defeated Link (Morgan Webster)

-:Super Mario Bro showdown:-

Mario (Jim Hunter) defeated Luigi (lee hunter)

After the match BOSS bowser appears. Super Mario Bros defeat the boss to become Joint Attack 24/7 champion..

TICKETS FOR OUR BRISTOL SHOW ON JULY 19TH WILL GO ON SALE THIS THURSDAY AT 8PM OVER AT THE ATTACK WEBSITE! #AttackBristol

• 1 month later...

Our new trailer for Press Start 2 is up! Our last one got 32,000 views, We'd be so chuffed to have that kind of support again.

PREE START: LEVEL 2 DVD PREVIEW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDCj2UKwYss2

Pre-order the DVD now athttp://attackprowrestling.bigcartel.com/product/attack-pro-wrestling-press-start-2-pre-order

or get a VOD download now at http://www.smvod.com/video-categories/attack-pro-wrestling

Archived