CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

This looks pretty awesome already!

Once the next competitor is announced the people that have yet to jump at the cheap package deals may end up kicking themselves ;)

On the Friday event we will run 2 or 3 non tournament contests, one will be a Womens contest for the first time in 4FW for many years, one of the participants is from Japan and we will be announcing her on the 2nd April, this will be a weekend of great professional wrestling action.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Once the next competitor is announced the people that have yet to jump at the cheap package deals may end up kicking themselves ;)

If my ability to put two and two together and not make five is any good, you really aren't kidding, and it's a wrestler I've paid quite a bit more than

So when is this next announcement?

Was actually hoping to hold off on buying tickets until the middle of next month since the Dragon Gate shows I was beginning to think weren't happening have taken this payday's wrestling ticket money really, but maybe I ought to bite the bullet and get a ringside package snapped up...

So when is this next announcement?

Was actually hoping to hold off on buying tickets until the middle of next month since the Dragon Gate shows I was beginning to think weren't happening have taken this payday's wrestling ticket money really, but maybe I ought to bite the bullet and get a ringside package snapped up...

As soon as I can get the green light to announce I will be sure to post it, it needs to be worked out to tie in with the Japanese magazines etc, it will be a European debut for the talent.

• Paid Members
it will be a European debut for the talent.

Not who I thought then. But I have an inkling who it might be instead. Someone currently carrying a belt. Buzzing, regardless. I know the whole weekend is going to be awesome.

Not who I thought then. But I have an inkling who it might be instead. Someone currently carrying a belt. Buzzing, regardless. I know the whole weekend is going to be awesome.

Who was it that you were thinking it was? in discussions with a good amount of talent and curious if who you were thinking is on the list :thumbsup:

Who was it that you were thinking it was? in discussions with a good amount of talent and curious if who you were thinking is on the list :thumbsup:

My thoughts were the same as Air_raids

Ibushi?

• Paid Members
Who was it that you were thinking it was?

Moron that I was, the talent share situation with SOW made me immediately think of Tana with the "kicking yourself" remarks, since he's rumoured to be over for their show on the Saturday, but obviously it wouldn't be a European debut.

Ibushi?

This is who I now think you might have. European debut, would fit excellently with the type of guys you're assembling, big draw for people that are into indy & Puro wrestling, and Kenny's already coming. Plus if they both get knocked out on Friday or Saturday then you can have the Golden Lovers as a tag team one night.

He was supposed to come over in Nov 08 for a Sloan Oxford show shared with wXw but he unfortunately got injured a week before hand.

Also, the brain-meltingly good but ultimately jinxed Pro Wrestling Octane cards in May 2009 would have featured Ibushi wrestling KENTA and Pac on separate nights, as well as the rest of the cards that I still cry myself to sleep over not happening.

next star announced: (Non Tournament)

WomensDivisionDivisioncopy_zps6fb46c43.png

HikaruShidacopy_zps5ba7a8cd.png

Hikaru Shida

Coming Soon

4FW have searched high and low for the best female competitor, Hikaru Shida is making waves in Japan right now and is proving to be the real deal and the perfect young star to put womens wrestling in 4FW on the map, many more women are set to be announced as we search UK, Europe for the very best, also set to debut is who I feel is the hottest female prospect I have ever seen, the young talent will be making her debut on this weekender, I can't stress enough how good this youngster is going to be, haven't been this excited to unleash someone like I have this youngster, only way to see the best in womens wrestling is to get your tickets for this weekender, package deals still available, www.4fw-online.com, tickets very limited for the Saturday event in Bristol.

HikaruShidacopy_zps8296d38a.jpg

• Paid Members

Fuck yes! I was lucky enough to see Shida wrestle Misaki Ohata for ten minutes in Ice Ribbon last August, very, very pleased I get to see her again. Admittedly the promise of "female wrestler from Japan" could have been satisfied by a dozen or more names that would have excited me but there would be very few that I would have been as pleased to see wrestle over here as the lovely lady with the lethal knees.

Archived