The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

Yep, Friday 26 September.

Card's looking like this:

Joey Hayes vs. Dave Mastiff

(Winner challenges Chris Masters for PCW Heavyweight Title in October)

Team 3D vs. Rampage Brown & T-Bone

Brian Kendrick vs. Bubblegum

Paul London vs. Noam Dar

Ophidian vs. El Ligero

Freight Train vs. Mad Man Manson

Sha Samuels vs. Danny Hope

Kris Travis vs. Martin Kirby vs. Dean Allmark vs. ???

With a lot of people's eyes already looking to the ROH Supershow, this one has sneakily turned into a bit of a biggy itself.

• Paid Members

Seems a potential 4th show is being considered for the ROH weekender, an all-ROH card on the Sunday afternoon.

I was planning on going down to PROGRESS that day, but if it turns into reality I will probably sack PROGRESS off and do Preston in the afternoon then FutureShock in Stockport that night.

In order to start the usual 12noon queuing for PROGRESS (for a 4pm start...) would mean leaving Preston ridiculously early on Sunday anyway which, knowing how these Preston nights tend to go (I once missed the last train home because I was in the pub, stayed out, and ended up missing the first train home as well because I WAS STILL IN THE PUB), wasn't something I was especially looking forward to. ..

Edited by Big Benny HG

An all ROH card may be too much to resist...my friend and I were going to fly home on Sunday but we'd stay for the Sunday ROH show depending on price.

Is there a list of confirmed ROH names for the PCW shows?

I believe so far they have Michael Elgin, reDRagon, Briscoes, Caprice Coleman, ACH, delirious, Adam Cole, BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong confirmed.

Booked tickets for this earlier as a few guys I am really high on are wrestling. Cannot wait to see O'Reilly (most underrated in the world, I've been saying this for over a year now), Fish, Cedric, Cole and ACH. Briscoes are always great too.

When can we expect some matches for this?

Also whats the likelihood of this Sunday all ROH show? I'm going to book a later train back to Glasgow just in case it does get confirmed I reckon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

LANCE STORM vs. Martin Kirby announced for the Friday night of the November weekender.

Is that Storm's first UK appearance since 1PW in 2006?  He was supposed to reform the Impact Players that time, but Justin Credible just didn't turn up, so Lance ended up teaming with Andy Local instead... He did have a decent bout with Doug Williams the next night, though.

Edited by Big Benny HG