The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members
Doesn't really come as a surprise that Colt Cabana is a massive cock.
Yeah, I met the dude at WM 28 weekend and bought him a few cokes but seemed to REALLY look down on people approaching him -- missish complex maybe?
Why did you buy him drinks? Was it a date? Get outta here.

• Paid Members

Latest lineup for next Friday's 3rd Anniversary Show, with Michael Elgin no longer appearing:

PCW Heavyweight Title: Joey Hayes © vs. Chris Masters (General Manager Lionheart is the guest referee)
PCW Cruiserweight Title: Bubblegum © vs. Mark Andrews
#Boom Championship: Dave Rayne © vs. Noam Dar

Mr Anderson vs. Zack Gibson

6-man Money In The Bank elimination match: T-Bone vs. Rampage Brown vs. Dave Mastiff vs. Martin Kirby vs. Dean Allmark vs. Danny Hope
Kris Travis vs. Mystery Debutant #1

April Davids vs. Mystery Debutant #2
Mad Man Manson vs. Mystery Debutant #3

The 3 Mystery Debutants are to be revealed on the night, all said to be wrestlers who have impressed in other promotions.

I also note that Uhaa Nation has now been announced for the Dragon Gate shows the weekend before (and normally stays for a bit),  so wonder if he will still be around in some capacity?

Latest lineup for next Friday's 3rd Anniversary Show, with Michael Elgin no longer appearing:

PCW Heavyweight Title: Joey Hayes © vs. Chris Masters (General Manager Lionheart is the guest referee)

6-man Money In The Bank elimination match: T-Bone vs. Rampage Brown vs. Dave Mastiff vs. Martin Kirby vs. Dean Allmark vs. Danny Hope

The 3 Mystery Debutants are to be revealed on the night, all said to be wrestlers who have impressed in other promotions.

I also note that Uhaa Nation has now been announced for the Dragon Gate shows the weekend before (and normally stays for a bit),  so wonder if he will still be around in some capacity?

There's a long build up to the event with some very wild speculation going on as to who will appear below

http://www.prestoncitywrestling.com/news/2014/07/21/i-want-to-break-three-build-up-predictions

It's my first PCW show in Evoque since March or something daft, should be great

• Paid Members

Why is Elgin not on the card any more? Has he been injured?

EDIT - Oh, I see. "Unspecified reasons." OK.

Edited by air_raid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Kris Travis is ill and therefore out of tomorrow's show.  'Mystery debutant #1 has been added to the Bubblegum vs. Mandrews cruiserweight title match for a 3-way.  El Ligero vs. Charlie Garrett added as a replacement match.

Edited by Big Benny HG

Kris Travis is ill and therefore out of tomorrow's show.  'Mystery debutant #1 has been added to the Bubblegum vs. Mandrews cruiserweight title match for a 3-way.  El Ligero vs. Charlie Garrett added as a replacement match.

Thoughts on the debutant?  Will Ospreay?

I've got it pinned as either Austin Aries or Matt Hardy (allowing for the push to the Supershow of Honor following Elgin's withdrawal

Garrett vs Ligs could be a quiet contender for MOTN if they are given time.

Wellies o' Clock at???

Edited by patiirc

Yes, it was true...

RESULTS

#BOOM Championship Match
Noam Dar def Dave Rayne. Rayne retains the title because the #BOOM Championship can't change hands on the 1st, 9th or 16th of every month.

"Money In The Bank" Match

Dave Mastiff def Martin Kirby, Dean Allmark, Danny Hope, Rampage Brown and T-Bone in an elimination match.

El Ligero def Charlie Garrett 

Mr. Anderson def Zach Gibson

NIKKI STORM def April Davids

SHA SAMUELS def Mad Man Manson

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Bubblegum © def Mark Andrews AND AUSTIN ARIES to retain by pinning Andrews

PCW Heavyweight Championship Match: SGR Lionheart.

Chris Masters def Joey Hayes © via submission to WIN the title

PCW Heavyweight Championship/MITB CASH IN

Dave Mastiff def Chris Masters © via disqualification when Joey interfered.

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane

• Paid Members

I too love the fact that Dave retained because of a rule that was already in the book. When Dar threw the book out of the ring I thought it was curtains for my hero but was thrilled when he escaped belt intact. As some of you know, I'm a Dave Rayne guy.