SOUTHSIDE present YOUNG TIGERS CUP - 1st NOV - HUNTINGDON

c0hr.jpg

Urgh :/ really wanted something a little better then Ego :sleeping: holding out hope in the rest of the card

Is that a joke or sarcasm? Ego are without doubt one of the very best tag teams in the country, that will be an amazing match.

As for the rest of the card with the amount of international talent add to the Southside regulars on I'm sure it will be a stacked show.

I'm struggling to think of a Southside regulars tag team that's a better fit to face a strong man tag team. Elgin & Cage will get over for their feats of strength and while I think that the Predators are one of the most solid heel tag teams I have ever seen, I think Ego's reactions and antics vs. Elgin & Cage makes for a better match.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c0hr.jpg

Urgh :/ really wanted something a little better then Ego :sleeping: holding out hope in the rest of the card

Is that a joke or sarcasm? Ego are without doubt one of the very best tag teams in the country, that will be an amazing match.

As for the rest of the card with the amount of international talent add to the Southside regulars on I'm sure it will be a stacked show.

I'm struggling to think of a Southside regulars tag team that's a better fit to face a strong man tag team. Elgin & Cage will get over for their feats of strength and while I think that the Predators are one of the most solid heel tag teams I have ever seen, I think Ego's reactions and antics vs. Elgin & Cage makes for a better match.

Ego are no where near the best tag team in the UK that's the joke them. Elgin & Cage against the Knights, Hunters or another would have been far better

Yeah Ego vs UFM is straight away better than the two you name checked.

Knights would no-sell and have the same kind of match they always have. You'll have two BEASTS in Elgin and Cage and you wouldn't know it against the Knights.

The Hunters would have almost exactly the same kind of match as Ego but with none of the character work or charisma.

Knights would no-sell and have the same kind of match they always have. You'll have two BEASTS in Elgin and Cage and you wouldn't know it against the Knights.

The Hunters would have almost exactly the same kind of match as Ego but with none of the character work or charisma.

Seconded.

I want a wrestling match if I wanted character work & charisma then I would of said the dg:uk team of Scurll & Haskins

I want a wrestling match if I wanted character work & charisma then I would of said the dg:uk team of Scurll & Haskins

You say character work and charisma over a wrestling match.... Yet name two of the best wrestlers in England today?

You say character work and charisma over a wrestling match.... Yet name two of the best wrestlers in England today?

Yes because them 2 can do it all unlike Ego

I really do wonder where all these terrible, rotten Project Ego matches you've seen are located. We're all individuals with different opinions but I personally cannot fathom how you would consider an opinion that two of the hardest working wrestlers in England today in Martin Kirby and Kris Travis who have teamed for several years up and down the country to be a "joke". I more than encourage you to check out their match against The LDR's from December in RevPro as that was far and away my UK MOTY from last year and it was a combined effort by both teams.

I personally believe UFM vs Ego will be a fantastic contest and on the day will prove you wrong.

Anyone who saw Ego vs. Sam Slam & Zebra Kid from the 1PW Granby days knows this will be awesome. Cage & Elgin are known for their feats of strength - Ego are the perfect size for that, and all the while they are the perfect foil for antics outside of that.

I can't think of a team better suited for that team, anywhere. And I'm thinking UK and US indies.

Knights and Hunters are good, but they aren't up to Project Egos level yet. I'd maintain the only tag team in the UK right now who you could argue is better than them is LDRS and that is a very close call. We have plenty of good teams but LDRS and Ego are the 2 outstanding teams.

Kirby and Travis individually are 2 of the top 5 or 10 guys in the UK, they are exceptional in the ring and have the character equally adept at playing heel / face / straight / comedy.

Everyone entitled to their different opinion and people see things differently but I genuinely can't work out what would give anyone a negative view of Project Ego. I can only assume you haven't seem much of them lately. Trav is the ace of PCW, Kirby has been on fire having feud of the year with Ligero for the last 18 months in Southside and their tag team work in Rev Pro is always of the highest standard.

If you go to this show (and you should the card is going to be stacked - trust me!) Kirby and Trav will show you they are 100% the right choice, and Unbreakable F'N Machines vs Project Ego will blow us all away. :)

• Paid Members

Haskins and Scurll together would not work due to there characters in Southside - and also Elgins .

I wanted a heel tag team for the Unbreakable F'N Machines and IMO Project Ego are perfect for this.

Archived