SOUTHSIDE present YOUNG TIGERS CUP - 1st NOV - HUNTINGDON

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING

present

YOUNG TIGERS CUP

NOVEMBER 1ST

Commemoration Hall - Huntingdon - Cambs

DOORS 4.30, SHOW 5.15

We Return to Huntingdon for the first time in 2 years as we return to the Commemeration Hall. Huntingdon has seen the likes of WWE stars Finn Balor and Kevin Owens in recent years as well as Davey Richards , Sabu and Jay Lethal to name a few for us - this time we focus on the future !

ENTRANT 1 - ANDREW EVERETT

ENTRANT 2 - PETE DUNNE

ENTRANT 3 - TREVOR LEE

ENTRANT 4 - WILL OSPREAY

TICKETS

Front row - £30

Second Row - £20

Third Row - £15

Adults - £12

Children - £10

Family of 4 - £35

available now at

www.southsidewrestling.co.uk

or exc 15% discount at

www.ringsideworld.co.uk

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for Zack vs Davey, Elgin vs Max II, Kirby/Ego Dragon vs Ultimo Dragon (battle of the Dragon's!) and I don't really mind who Pope is against as he's not exactly a wrestler with a specific "style" to be immediately partnered up against someone else.

• Paid Members
I'm hoping for Zack vs Davey, Elgin vs Max II, Kirby/Ego Dragon vs Ultimo Dragon (battle of the Dragon's!) and I don't really mind who Pope is against as he's not exactly a wrestler with a specific "style" to be immediately partnered up against someone else.

Ultimo Dragon will be in tag team action

• Paid Members
Excited for this show would love to see Robbie x & Ultimo v Hunters, Davey v Zack, Elgin v Mastiff & Pope v MK v Haskins :thumbsup:

Just once again shows peoples confidence in Robbie that people think of him teaming with Ultimo .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

c0hr.jpg

UNBREAKABLE F'N MACHINES v PROJECT EGO

Without a doubt one of the top tag team matches we have ever announced. Unbreakable F'N Machines have been tearing through the competition in America but how will they get on against one of the very best tag teams in Europe today ? Project Ego re-unite for the first time in over a year in Southside and have a definate change of attitude since they last paired.

c0hr.jpg

Urgh :/ really wanted something a little better then Ego :sleeping: holding out hope in the rest of the card

Is that a joke or sarcasm? Ego are without doubt one of the very best tag teams in the country, that will be an amazing match.

As for the rest of the card with the amount of international talent add to the Southside regulars on I'm sure it will be a stacked show.

Archived