Triple X Wrestling: THE THREAD! Next show Jan 25th

Quentin

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Agreed. The atmosphere was great, the match was a blast, and that's all that matters. It's not the first time there's been a fuckup with tables in a Sabu match, and it never takes anything away from it the rest of the time.

• Paid Members
A lot is being made of these tables

Where? You can't mean in this thread where a couple of people said they were shit, which they were. One of them was me and I even followed up with how much of a blast it still was.

Quentin aside, who is going to have different view than some speccy cunt like me, and even he says

Ourselves and Sabu were probably more gutted than most of the fans going by the feedback we've had

which infers to me "a lot" really isn't being made of it.

A mate of mine mentioned the tables to me, saying it was a bit of a boo boo. He also said how he'd never heard of TXW before and how it was one of the best shows he'd ever been to. Put it this way, the tables aren't stopping him from returning for the next show. He even insisted I come along and stay at his.

It didn't stop my mate on insisting we go to the next one and stay down there to get pissed. It was just one of those "this is shit" moments. Everyone knew that, I only mentioned it because I couldn't understand the logic on using them, which has further been explained.

A lot is being made of these tables

Where? You can't mean in this thread where a couple of people said they were shit, which they were. One of them was me and I even followed up with how much of a blast it still was.

Quentin aside, who is going to have different view than some speccy cunt like me, and even he says

Ourselves and Sabu were probably more gutted than most of the fans going by the feedback we've had

which infers to me "a lot" really isn't being made of it.

It was more a figure of speech. My point was that the tables didn't take anything away from what was a great night.

This was my first TXW show after having wanted to come to one for many a year but never having been back home in Coventry the weekend of a show. The fact that I was back home over the weekend and Sabu was on the card made it a must for me and overall it was a hugely enjoyable show. I would reccomend checking out TXW to everyone and any time there's a show on which I can make I will be heading down, whether or not theres a big name on the card.

The first thing for me was that I really couldn't believe how good the production values of the show were, the ring announcer was a funny guy and kept things flowing very nicely, the entrance videos, entrance themes, setup of the ring and lighting were all tremendous and for a show that had a general admission price of

• Paid Members
When is the next Triple X Show? I know they said it at the end of the last show but was it the 23rd or 24th November?

The next one at Club M is same night as Survivor Series, so Sunday 24th. Not sure if there'll be at least one show at the SQ Club across town before then, though.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Let's just have on big thread for us yeah?

Allow me to present TRIPLE X WRESTLING: THE NOVEMBER 24TH SHOW!

Exciting times as we return to Club M for our November installment!

Card so far looks as follows!

1395186_10151665446757511_40666314_n.jpg

Pete Dunne returns to Triple X from his second US tour as well as notching up a tour with Michinoku Pro in Japan this year. Chris Brookes has had his busiest year yet, including competing in the illustrious WXW in Germany. Two of the fastest rising young talents in the midlands meet here. We're excited about this one!

1377538_10151657168687511_1769164592_n.jpg

Match two sees a massive tag team collision as the crafty veterans Jim Diehard and Benton Destruction take on the midlands premier duo in Jim and Lee Hunter. Can the fast and devious Hunter brothers overcome the power and experience of the legendary Henchmen?? Only one way to find out!

1395998_10151652440082511_517011783_n.jpg

In his Triple X debut, Joe Coffey is put to the test as he takes on our powerhouse youngster Tyler Bate. Tyler has been blowing people's minds with his combination of youth, speed, skill and power but he faces a massive challenge in Scotland's hottest property Coffey. BIG match!

Also appearing will be "Tits McGee" herself, the Queen of Triple X, Michelle Thorne, some fucking ZOMBIES and the NEW Triple X Wrestling champion DEVILMAN!

Club M, Coventry,

November 24th

I know it's a long way off, but as this is now the general Triple X topic I thought I would ask:

Since you have done shows on the same night as SummerSlam and Survivor Series this year, what are the chances of there being a show on the night of WrestleMania next April?

• Paid Members

Already booked in! We're planning to run along side "The Big Four" every year as we have a good relationship with Rileys. Since we usually run Sundays we thought it would a good excuse for people to make a full night of it and take Monday off work so they can enjoy themselves a bit more... To be specific, drink more and if you're coming from out of town, crash in a cheap hotel/hang around Rileys until the first train home.

Always thinking of you guys! :love:

• Paid Members
The Wrestling Dead faction, Local Jobber #2, Zombie Slayer Terry Seddon (aka Simon Pegg from Shaun Of The Dead), Zero 1 Hong Kong and The Henchmen were all very entertaining gimmicks and to go back to the earlier point the entrance themes and videos to accompany each of them were excellent - I really wish you guys would stick these up on youtube ;)

Are there any plans for the show to be released on DVD? Any information on when it would likely be out and where it could be ordered from would be great and as I said...get those entrance videos up on youtube :blush:

Since you asked - twice - we've finally got around to getting some onto our YouTube channel.

ENJOY!

Archived