Triple X Wrestling: THE THREAD! Next show Jan 25th

Quentin

• Paid Members

I'm currently waiting on Benny to make up his mind if we're going to travel for the Rumble viewing, as he's the one who booked our accommodation

EDIT: Just checked my email. Virgin have given me a free first class upgrade on the train I've booked back on the Monday afternoon, which I might not even be on. Argh!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yep, i echo Benny's sentiments here. Even if you guys bounce back later on in a different venue, for me the damage has been done, especially to my semi-casual WWE fan friends who really looking forward to this event after your steller SummerSlam-tie in show but were let down by 9.99 and now this. Fight Club Pro is in early Feb and i don't think they're gonna care as all they'll probably say is "Oh, will this one be cancelled too?".

I'm not being a dick, but it really is angering. Time booked off work, plans put into action, all for wank...again. Picking this over PROGRESS makes it a lot worse this time as well.

Take it on the chin, regroup, learn from this. We want you to succeed but it's hard to back a company after this.

• Paid Members

Superb video charting the history of Triple-X Wrestling, featuring virtually everyone who's ever appeared in the last near-decade. As you would expect, it's somewhat of a spoof of WWE, this time their history video they (used to?) play during breaks at TV tapings:

Archived