Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I remember my favourite e-feding experience was my mate as Mankind attacking our other mate who was Billy Gunn. He thought it would be a laugh, but no. He took it as a stab in the back, that he gave him a kicking on an e-fed. It went like this:

"Mankind attacks Billy Gunn from behind and takes our Mr. Socko leaving him unconscious. Mankind then delivers a pulling piledriver through the announce desk and leaves Mr Ass laying".

Not getting the idea of selling an attack, our mate hit "reply" and left a message completely in his real dialog. He gave a proper Mackem reply with:

"and Billy Gunn just gets up and smacks Foley and says 'get up now you fat fucking scruff. You cant can you because you're to fucking fat'"

We pissed ourselves at his over reaction.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Fuck it, due to a really boring Saturday night in, I've decided at the grand old age of 27 to start e-fedding again. I expect I'll have quit by tomorrow. I'm doing it as Mike Baldwin.

Ian, get in there as Ken. You guys could main event the territory.

Fuck it, due to a really boring Saturday night in, I've decided at the grand old age of 27 to start e-fedding again. I expect I'll have quit by tomorrow. I'm doing it as Mike Baldwin.

Ian, get in there as Ken. You guys could main event the territory.

Get someone in as Liz and you can relive the megapowers all over again.

• Paid Members

Raw Opens:

eFhlcWd0ZEdoeWsx_o_wwe---raw-is-war-theme-song---were-all-together-now-.jpg

"its the life in the box and nur-nur-nur ..."

A traumatized Mike Baldwin is scouring outside the Manchester Evening News Arena looking for his missing dog Ken.

cor_mike_factory_fire_march2003.JPG

"I call the dog Ken because he's been my bitch for the last few decades. I love that Dog. Tonight I will be asking my fellow superstars if they have any news."

Mikebaldwin.jpg

"Lads, have you see my Dog anywhere?"

6902%20-%20Raw%20Team_Hell_No%20daniel_bryan%20kane%20mask%20wwe.png

"Can't say we have mate. Sorry".

johnny%20briggs.jpg

"Hey CM Punk what about you. You seen my dog?"

CMCHamp_display_image.jpg

"I haven't seen your Dog in over 365 days. Which is the amount of time I've held this WWE title."

EmilyBishop1990.jpg

"Spider is that you ...?"

punk3.jpg

"No Emily, I'm not your nephew Spider. Not every weedy looking fucker who pops up in Weatherfield has to be Spider Nugent."

Ken Barlow appears on the Titan Tron

"Finally ...."

Pippa_KenBarlow.jpg

"I have your dog Baldwin. I'll snap his neck if you don't give me a boiler room brawl in the knicker factory."

mikebaldwin.jpg

Mike thinks it over.

Baldwin.jpg

"No deal Barlow".

nwm.JPG.jpg

After landing the first punch, Mike loses control of the battle after a failed attempt at a MIKE CHECK. Ken lines up a dozen Fresh-Co trolleys he'd earlier in the night pushed into place and launches them directly at Mike's forehead.

NobleStretcher_400.jpg

Baldwin's plan doesn't work out as first planned and EMT's check on Mike.

ken-barlow-sex.png

"This is for your Mam, cocksucker". Ken also informs him there is a reason this is wrote in brown letters

ken%20barlow%20at%20computer.jpg

Ken sends out a tweet which reads "@TheRealBarlow: Just bin told by Michael Hayes that the segment went over everyones heads. May have to cancel this angle. Still have Baldwin's dog. No, not Alma #PIPEBOMB"

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Oh shit mother of fuck that's amazing. I DEMAND A UKFF E-FED (Where I am still going to be Mike Baldwin).

The formatting reminded me of this site I found the other day and forgot to post on here as well.

http://members.tripod.com/wolfpack_1/index-2.html

• Paid Members

Great days. Realaudio files of the latest interviews, Francine upskirts, "Stone Cold is Cartman's Dad", Cartoon Network, isn't it? DSF, put Bravo on for ECW and maybe Red Shoe Diaries (don't tell your dad). tpww.net, games of "spot Vlad", DDTDigest, how many gif files can you get onto your page, Usenet newsgroups, wrestlers guest starring on Pac Blue and GvsE, jumpers for goalposts. Marvellous.

• Moderators

They've had to do that for ages I think. Someone else owns the rights to Superstars of Wrestling since about 1991 or 1992 (that's why the name changed to just "WWF Superstars", so they've been covering "of wrestling" for a bit.

• Paid Members

They've had to do that for ages I think. Someone else owns the rights to Superstars of Wrestling since about 1991 or 1992 (that's why the name changed to just "WWF Superstars", so they've been covering "of wrestling" for a bit.

OK, that makes sense. I'd exploded earlier 'they're taking this not mentioning wrestling stuff too far!!'