davey richards August shows

dannycoll

hey Guys

I know Davey is due over in Aug , and he has a show

for Future Shock on Sat 25th - can anybody give me an up dated list

of where else he is due to appear

much appreciate your help guys

(need to try n book some time off work n its bank holidday!!!)

many thanks

Friday, 17th August PCW First Anniversary Show - One But Forgotten - Lava Ignite Preston

Aug 18th - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING - Retribution 3 - Commemoration Hall , Huntingdon , Cambs

Aug 19th - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING - Supremacy - Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham

Aug 25th - Futureshock Supershow - Royal Northern College of Music , Manchester

Those are his confirmed dates. Kinda hoping for GPW on the 24th too.

• Paid Members
Friday, 17th August PCW First Anniversary Show - One But Forgotten - Lava Ignite Preston

Aug 18th - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING - Retribution 3 - Commemoration Hall , Huntingdon , Cambs

Aug 19th - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING - Supremacy - Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham

Aug 25th - Futureshock Supershow - Royal Northern College of Music , Manchester

Those are his confirmed dates. Kinda hoping for GPW on the 24th too.

Ah same time - cheers buddy

Already doing Futureshock and will most likely be doing Nottingham seen as there's no excuse not to with how close it is.

Really looking forward to Davey vs Jack II and hoping Southside and Preston have some incredible looking singles matches already lined up ;)

I would love to see a rematch too. Was gutted it didn't happen in March 2010. I guess Preston would be the most likely option to book it?

But speaking of absolutely incredible rematches..... Davey vs Zack Sabre Jnr. Their Match in wXw last year was phenomenal and one of the best matches in an incredible weekend of wrestling.

For a first time match? Davey vs Noam Dar.

Kinda hoping for GPW on the 24th too.

Probably unlikely with GPW and Futureshock sharing alot of the same fanbase but it would be nice. Been a long time since they had an import on the show.

If it did happen, i'd love for him to face CJ Banks, seeing as he's finally returned. Zack Diamond would be a good shout too!

Zack Diamond would be my first choice out of the two. I remember in the GPW blogs that there was interest in Richards/Banks in October(?) 2010 but it was decided against for the cost(I want to say) as well as the expectations riding on such a match, the chance that something could happen like an injury or not even turning up, and that GPW had such a strong roster they didn't want to sell a show based on the one import.

Or something along those lines.

We're hoping to have a confirmed list for his time over here from the guys at Star Power Training soon!

For anyone interested there is a limited time Buy One Get One Free on the SuperShow tickets. Details HERE

If Jack manages to retain his Championship until August we will indeed have Gallagher V Richards II, this time for the FutureShock Championship!

More exciting announcements to be made about the SuperShow at FutureShock 58!

I Think there is a good chance that Davey will do Fight Club Pro while he is over here as he has worked with them before. If he isn't booked on Friday 24th yet that could fit nicely for FCP. I think he might also be free on Sunday 26th which could fit nicely for IPW if they are running a show that month.

Davey vs MK sounds like a very realistic possibility, especially if MK beats Eddie Edwards for the belt between now and then. If he doesn't then Eddie vs Davey becomes a possibility too. Either way I'd be very happy with that.

Davey vs Gallagher 2 will be great (assuming it happens).

At the other shows I'd love to see Davey take on any of the following;

Lionheart

Noam Dar

Marty

Zack

Marty

Pac

Haskins

Travis

I know they are at each others throats in ROH at the moment but if we did get Eddie and Davey over here at the same time I'd love to see an American Wolves reunion to take on the LDRS. But I think that is wishful thinking.

Archived