• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 scouseman

scouseman

Jobber

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hi everyone I have just seen this information regarding WWE superstar signings for the April 2012 Tour from another wrestling website and I thought that a thread should also be made on UKFF. The signings take place at Smyths Toy Stores. Here is the info: Calling all WWE fans! We’re delighted to announce that a number of the superstars will be visiting our stores in the coming weeks, check out the full schedule below: * Daniel Bryan and AJ will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Jervis St., Dublin on Thursday, April 12th from 3.30pm * Big Show will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Boucher Road, Belfast on Friday, April 13th from 3.30pm * Mark Henry and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Centre Retail Park, Oldham on Saturday, April 14th from 3.30pm Kane will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Drakehouse Retail Park, Sheffield on Wednesday, April 18th from 3.30pm Cody Rhodes and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore the Team Valley Shopping Park, Gateshead on Friday, April 20th from 3.30pm Sheamus will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Glasgow on Saturday, April 21st from 3.30pm These events are strictly subject to ticket availability and you can call in to any of these stores today to collect your wristbands for admittance. *Please note that all talent is subject to change Hope this is of help to everyone kind regards scouseman

#2 ThePhenom

ThePhenom

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

Is there nothing for London on the day of the Raw tapings? Hopefully if there is, it won't be anywhere in Central as it's always so far out of reach from Greenwich.
Posted Image

#3 scouseman

scouseman

Jobber

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Is there nothing for London on the day of the Raw tapings? Hopefully if there is, it won't be anywhere in Central as it's always so far out of reach from Greenwich.

Nothing for London yet but that can easily change. I know that on previous tours that there has been signings in Harrods (Big show) two years ago and CM Punk last year. I managed to go to the Big Show signing but missed out on CM Punk. Looking back wish I had gone now.

#4 Joey Joe Joe Jr

Joey Joe Joe Jr

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Nothing for London yet but that can easily change. I know that on previous tours that there has been signings in Harrods (Big show) two years ago and CM Punk last year. I managed to go to the Big Show signing but missed out on CM Punk. Looking back wish I had gone now.

It was good to meet Punk and get something signed (he was actually quite nice considering the reputation he has) but security were horrible at Harrods. No one got pics apart from some kids in Cena gear and people who worked there while other fans like us who had queued since 7am had to watch on while security blocked any camera shots possible of Punk. I'm not sure I would go again tbh and plus you had to buy something to get in line. If you're in London then maybe yes it would be worth popping down but coming from the south coast, I wouldn't have done it for anyone other than Punk.

Or perhaps someone huge like Cena.

The TNA signing at The Entertainer on the other hand was so well done.

Edited by dharmabear, 28 March 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Bring Back Minipops

Bring Back Minipops

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Big Show on his own only in Belfast :(

#6 Sector_15

Sector_15

In Training

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

My Mrs got tickets for her and the kids for Kane in Sheffield today. Bloody work.

#7 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

The days of kayfabe may be long gone but still, having Kane sit and sign autographs and pose for pictures with little kids is taking the piss.

#8 Sector_15

Sector_15

In Training

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

The days of kayfabe may be long gone but still, having Kane sit and sign autographs and pose for pictures with little kids is taking the piss.

If he does the signing in his mask my 6 year old might never be the same again. Although at least he's not scared of DDP like my 11 year old.

#9 robbo9292

robbo9292

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

To be fair i think all security might have been the same last year, when Big Show came to Smyths in Walsall no one was allowed photos.

#10 Sector_15

Sector_15

In Training

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

To be fair i think all security might have been the same last year, when Big Show came to Smyths in Walsall no one was allowed photos.

Photos applenty at Smyths in Sheffield Zak and Kofi quite happily posed for them. Plus there was an official photographer as well. Although after a while the hardass manager they had with them started rattling people through.

#11 robbo9292

robbo9292

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Was it in the morning or the eve?

#12 Sector_15

Sector_15

In Training

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

Was it in the morning or the eve?

It was the afternoon just before the Sheffield house show.

#13 Flammable D

Flammable D

Backyarder

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hope we can get a weekend London signing, I'm going to have enough of a push to get to Greenwich from Guildford for Raw, stupid work :p

#14 DarloKid

DarloKid

Jobber

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

just reserved 3 tickets for the cody rhodes signing in gateshead
Posted Image

#15 nchall97

nchall97

Backyarder

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Thanks for the signing details scouseman. Just called up the Sheffield store and got myself a ticket for Kane. They said they only had 4 left and I'm like the biggest Kane fan you could meet so I'm so chuffed I'll get to meet him in his mask. I've met him twice before a few years back when he was unmasked.

Edited by nchall97, 05 April 2012 - 09:14 AM.