Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Sharing some very sad news. My beloved cat Miika passed away last night. Some of you may remember when she had her kittens and I live posted updates. 

When I moved out she had to stay with my parents, last night they found her on her side by the back door as her daughter cat was wailing a horrid meow. My mum picked her up, she let out a little purr and then she slipped away. Conclusion is that she had a fit/something neurological as on inspection she was perfect in every way.

Today I took her to the pet crematorium and as she lay in the little chapel of rest she looked so beautiful and peaceful. Just as if she was sleeping. I'm so broken, but I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that she was at home when it happened, she wasn't 'sick' and it's highly unlikely that she suffered as it would've been so quick. 

Bye bye Miika-moo <3

16280398262_12aa3d01ef_n.jpg

16280402292_01196bf81f_n.jpg

Aww... so sad!  Nice that she died in the arms of someone she knew.  And she's left some lovely kittens to remind you of her.

Cute black and white cat, I really want a black and white at some point.

• Paid Members

So sorry to hear about your cat — she looked like a real sweetheart.

We upgraded our Manny's sleeping quarters recently, so instead of the sad, battered doughnut bed that he was on previously, he's now on a super-plush, huge bed with interchangeable covers.

2746817-zr5c.jpg

Also, here he is with what isn't actually a slice of bologna in his mouth — that's his own actual tongue.

2746816-8cks.jpg

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• 4 weeks later...