NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Tyler Breeze's gimmick reminds me of the kind WCW would have put on one of their Cruiserweights in their last two years. Imagine the feuds he could have had with Lash Leroux, Lodi and Lenny Lane, The Artist, Kwee Wee etc don't get me wrong because I do like the gimmick and I think he's a good wrestler and not someone everyone loves because he's some indy darling. I hope he gets called up to the main roster soon rather than feuding with Mojo Rawley.

Not a particularly good show this week. None of the matches were all that good and not too much progression of any of the storylines either (other than a heel turn after one of the matches).

When is Devitt due to appear?

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members

He's only in the 6ft tall region actually

Edit: looking at the photo from when I met him, he might be 6ft 2. Will see if I can get it on here.

Edited by gadge

Sasha Banks is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Divas. I've always liked her attitude, but watching this week's ep, the confidence is up to 11, and she's added one of the most brilliant new moves:

Snapmare, run the ropes, you think she's coming back with a dropkick or maybe a basement clothesline- nope! Running slap to Bayley's face, brilliant

Sasha Banks is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Divas. I've always liked her attitude, but watching this week's ep, the confidence is up to 11, and she's added one of the most brilliant new moves:

Snapmare, run the ropes, you think she's coming back with a dropkick or maybe a basement clothesline- nope! Running slap to Bayley's face, brilliant

Sasha Banks is amazing.  Been a fan of hers for a while.  Glad she's getting the next title shot.  Hopefully she wins the belt before Charlotte moves up to the main roster

Last nights tapings saw the following for the 11/12 live NXT Takeover: Evolution

Career vs. Title Match

Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville ©

NXT Women's Title Match

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte ©

NXT Tag Team Title Match

Aiden English and Simon Gotch vs. Sin Cara and Kalisto ©

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension

I can see Sami Zayn losing that match. Because he loses every match.

Apparently there is a stipulation that if he loses the match then he will leave NXT and WWE forever. So maybe he will actually win this time.

• Paid Members

Apparently there is a stipulation that if he loses the match then he will leave NXT and WWE forever. So maybe he will actually win this time.

Or loses and not long after we see the debut of El Generico in a Mr America-like angle.

Or loses and not long after we see the debut of El Generico in a Mr America-like angle.

That'll pop me good and proper. Especially super happy clappy Generico with the goofy facial expressions