NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Is it just me or does Charlotte remind you of Michelle McCool which is no bad thing as McCool was easily the best Diva of her time for wrestling ability, in my opinion. I really hope we see Charlotte moved to the main roster soon along with a number of other NXT divas who are producing some great matches. The main roster divas really need to start up-ing their game, I can see some main roster releases next year once the influx of NXT divas start coming up.

• Paid Members
Is it just me or does Charlotte remind you of Michelle McCool which is no bad thing as McCool was easily the best Diva of her time for wrestling ability, in my opinion. I really hope we see Charlotte moved to the main roster soon along with a number of other NXT divas who are producing some great matches. The main roster divas really need to start up-ing their game, I can see some main roster releases next year once the influx of NXT divas start coming up.

She wasn't even the best one in lay cool

• Paid Members

Renee Young, commentating during tonight's NXT episode: "Simon Gotch isn't allowed into the UK because he tried to catch the Loch Ness monster...but instead caught Giant Haystacks"

Ā 

She's bloody great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Why is this thread on its arse? There's plenty of NXT stuff we could be discussing each week...

Ā 

Enzo Amore and Big Cass might well be my favourite act in wrestling right now. I pissed myself at Enzo referring to himself as 'Smacktalker Skywalker' on this week's show. He really reminds me of Road Dogg on the mic, with his promos on the way to the ring.

Ā 

The next NXT special show was announced for September 11.

• Paid Members

I was slightly underwhelmed by the main event this week, but it was a fun hour overall.

Ā 

I found it interesting that both the semi-finals of the tag tournament were won with the same move (a Swanton)

• Paid Members

When are Devitt, Kenta and Steen likely to start showing up on the TV shows?

Ā 

It's hard to put an exact timescale on it as some signees turn up virtually straight away, and there's some that have been around NXT for ages that haven't been anywhere near it yet.

Ā 

Not a direct comparison obviously as we're talking about divas, but Becky Lynch & Alexa Bliss were both in NXT for roughly a year before their relatively recent TV debuts.

Ā 

If I had to guess, though, given that these are "superstar" signees, with tons of experience (including TV) I'd expect to see them turn up sooner rather than later, particularly as there is an argument to be made that they might drive a few Network buys.

Ā 

I wouldn't be shocked to see one, two or all three turn up on the Takeover special, with a bit of promotion. I really like the idea someone had earlier of a Devitt & Kenta tag team, and think it could be fun if these three debuted on Takeover as partners in a 6-man against some NXT mainstays, or even a main roster trio?