Photo

NGW Destiny; Saturday 10th March, Hull; ft 30 man Rumble!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

Our unbeatable 3 DVDs for 15 is available is STILL currently on. This crazy deal has proved to be a huge hit with old and new fans alike.

You can choose ANY DVD on our website - http://www.hullwrestling.com/shop/dvds as part of the deal, just make sure you specify which one's you would like on your order. Make sure you check out what everybody raves about after their first NGW show.

Posted Image

Ever considered trying out NGW or getting into the gripping storylines that are often referred to as some of the best in the country? This is the perfect opportunity. Any 3 of our newer, higher quality DVDs for just 20!

Click HERE to join the NGW Facebook Page

#17 Kincaid

Kincaid

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Our unbeatable 3 DVDs for 15 is available is STILL currently on. This crazy deal has proved to be a huge hit with old and new fans alike

Dunny, as a new fan to NGW, which 3 dvds would you suggest to me as an introduction to NGW?

Edited by Kincaid, 23 February 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Follow me on Twitter

Shows Attending:
March - 25th (House of Pain - Nottingham)
May - 4th - ICW: Fierce Females (Glasgow), 11th (LCW - Leicester), 25th (ProwrestlingEve/Southside - Nottingham)

#18 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Our unbeatable 3 DVDs for 15 is available is STILL currently on. This crazy deal has proved to be a huge hit with old and new fans alike

Dunny, as a new fan to NGW, which 3 dvds would you suggest to me as an introduction to NGW?

Eternal Glory - Dec 2011 is a must see in my opinion. Myers & Cruz put on one hell of a battle with great storytelling. It was so good, Nigel McGuiness publicly stated his praise for it on WrestleTalk TV. The ending is magnificent and needs to be seen to be believed, if it wasn't on DVD I'd struggle to get anyone who wasn't there to believe me it happened. There's also some amazing reactions in the tag team tournament final. Plus a cracking match between McGuiness & Gallagher.

Revelations - Sept 2011 is another top one. It was our best show to date at that point (until it just got topped by Eternal Glory) - Dave Taylor's debut plus Cruz & Allmark really tear it up all over the hall. The big surprise on this was the match between Myers & Ligero that left everyone in the Eastmount giving them a standing ovation. Colossus & Diablo put on a top match too that gets forgotten about because everything else was that good. Then the opener is a tag team tournament semi final with Project Ego & The Predators. Not a bad match on the card, can't go wrong really.

The other one I would suggest is 3rd Anniversary Show (which again, was our best show at this point) with Cruz/Bailey in a street fight, Colossus/Stixx, Los Amigos first match brings some brilliant moments, some great storyline development and acting in the who attacked Danny V angle, Project Ego V CJ Banks & Rockstar Spud and Joey Hayes V Jack Gallagher. The fact that I list those matches last suggests how good the card was.

Or our latest offering Dawn of Heroes from last month. Cruz & Myers rematch, Rampage Brown V Joey Hayes, Los Amigos V Bhangra Knights, Stixx V Kirby, Bailey & Zack Gibson against Avian & Robbie X and the debut of Lowthian.

Can't go wrong with any combination of them really.

Posted Image

Ever considered trying out NGW or getting into the gripping storylines that are often referred to as some of the best in the country? This is the perfect opportunity. Any 3 of our newer, higher quality DVDs for just 20!

#19 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Zack 'Diamond' Gibson confirmed as entering the 30 man Rumble!

Posted Image

#20 Kincaid

Kincaid

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Eternal Glory - Dec 2011 is a must see in my opinion. Myers & Cruz put on one hell of a battle with great storytelling. It was so good, Nigel McGuiness publicly stated his praise for it on WrestleTalk TV. The ending is magnificent and needs to be seen to be believed, if it wasn't on DVD I'd struggle to get anyone who wasn't there to believe me it happened. There's also some amazing reactions in the tag team tournament final. Plus a cracking match between McGuiness & Gallagher.

Revelations - Sept 2011 is another top one. It was our best show to date at that point (until it just got topped by Eternal Glory) - Dave Taylor's debut plus Cruz & Allmark really tear it up all over the hall. The big surprise on this was the match between Myers & Ligero that left everyone in the Eastmount giving them a standing ovation. Colossus & Diablo put on a top match too that gets forgotten about because everything else was that good. Then the opener is a tag team tournament semi final with Project Ego & The Predators. Not a bad match on the card, can't go wrong really.

The other one I would suggest is 3rd Anniversary Show (which again, was our best show at this point) with Cruz/Bailey in a street fight, Colossus/Stixx, Los Amigos first match brings some brilliant moments, some great storyline development and acting in the who attacked Danny V angle, Project Ego V CJ Banks & Rockstar Spud and Joey Hayes V Jack Gallagher. The fact that I list those matches last suggests how good the card was.

Or our latest offering Dawn of Heroes from last month. Cruz & Myers rematch, Rampage Brown V Joey Hayes, Los Amigos V Bhangra Knights, Stixx V Kirby, Bailey & Zack Gibson against Avian & Robbie X and the debut of Lowthian.

Thanks for the recommendations, mate. When I get paid next Wednesday will put an order in. Think I'll go with Revelations, Eternal Glory 3 and 3rd Anniversary :) if i have enough money will put another order in for Regeneration, Dawn of Heroes and one other.
Follow me on Twitter

Shows Attending:
May - 4th - ICW: Fierce Females (Glasgow), 11th (LCW - Leicester), 25th (ProwrestlingEve/Southside - Nottingham)

#21 britishwrestlinglegends

britishwrestlinglegends

Card Filler

• Account Disabled
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for the recommendations, mate. When I get paid next Wednesday will put an order in. Think I'll go with Revelations, Eternal Glory 3 and 3rd Anniversary :) if i have enough money will put another order in for Regeneration, Dawn of Heroes and one other.

All these DVDs are excellent IMO. From a dvd point of view, rather than a show point of view. 3rd Anniversary has excellent close up footage from the Main Event Street Fight :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#22 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Another brilliant promo video from Matt Myers and our video production company, Andrew Dye Media. Myers makes it clear that its not going to be as easy as that stastics suggest and as easy as Rampage thinks it will be.

MATT MYERS RESPONDS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO
Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Jack Gallagher is the third man to enter his name into the hat for the Rumble Roulette match. Knowing how driven Gallagher is, he'll be determined to get that number 30 spot and win a shot at the NGW Championship. Another man confirmed for the rumble itself is Sam Bailey. Bailey is of course no stranger to the NGW Championship and will be hunting to become the first ever two time NGW Champion. It was revealed last week that his tag team partner Zack 'Diamond' Gibson would be involved. Of course the rumble is every man for himself so both will be fighting against each other for that NGW title shot. Confirmed so far (card subject to change): First ever NGW 30 Man Rumble feat; Martin Kirby, Lowthian, El Ligero, Stixx, Nathan Cruz, Colossus Kennedy, Dara Diablo, Dean Allmark, Zack' Diamond' Gibson, Sam Bailey and Jack Gallagher. NGW Championship Match Matt Myers V Rampage Brown Rumble Roulette Match - #1 V #10 v #20 V #30 Dean Allmark V Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher V ?????

Posted Image

#24 Snitsky's back acne

Snitsky's back acne

No. 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,733 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Are tickets gonna be available on the door for this or would you suggest I book in advance?
'It's all shit trolling, just let the guy like girly wrestlers if he wants to.' - tiger_rick.

#25 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

Tickets will be available on the door, but we can't guarantee the quality of seat (or even if there will be a seat if last month is anything to go by as it was standing room only in the end) as people with tickets will be allowed in first

Edited by Dunny, 01 March 2012 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

#26 Kincaid

Kincaid

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

Put an order in for Regeneration, Prophecy & 3rd Anniversary show instead. Thought i'd start at 2011. I'll probably like them, and i'll get the next 3. Hope the 3 for 3 deal stays for a few months longer. Can't attend 'Destiny' but look forward to seeing the DVD.
Follow me on Twitter

Shows Attending:

#27 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Final Roulette entrant confirmed

Posted Image

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

First ever NGW 30 Man Rumble feat; Martin Kirby, Lowthian, El Ligero, Stixx, Nathan Cruz, Colossus Kennedy, Dara Diablo, Dean Allmark, Zack' Diamond' Gibson, Sam Bailey, Jack Gallagher and Robbie X.

NGW Championship Match
Matt Myers V Rampage Brown

Rumble Roulette Match - #1 V #10 v #20 V #30
Dean Allmark V Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher V Robbie X

Posted Image

#28 fye

fye

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

looking forward to my second NGW show, I enjoyed the first one just over a year ago, I am certain I wont be disappointed

#29 Dunny

Dunny

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Just three days away and we have pre-sold around 70% of the available seats in the first time we have really pushed pre-sales and tickets.

With that said I'm happy to announce an extra huge 'bonus' match.

Tag Team Championship Match
Los Amigos V Team GB

After successfully retaining their newly won NGW Tag Team Championship against Bhangra Knights at Dawn of Heroes, Los Amigos move onto a new challenge. Team GB consisting of Sam Bailey & Zack 'Diamond' Gibson have made quite an impact since their formation and their victory in January over Avian & Robbie X has put them in prime position for a title shot.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

First ever NGW 30 Man Rumble feat; Martin Kirby, Lowthian, El Ligero, Stixx, Nathan Cruz, Colossus Kennedy, Dara Diablo, Dean Allmark, Zack' Diamond' Gibson, Sam Bailey, Jack Gallagher and Robbie X.

NGW Championship Match
Matt Myers V Rampage Brown

NGW Tag Team Championship Match
Los Amigos (El Ligero & Dara Diablo) V Team GB (Sam Bailey & Zack 'Diamond' Gibson)

Rumble Roulette Match - #1 V #10 v #20 V #30
Dean Allmark V Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher V Robbie X

Posted Image

#30 Fozzie4388

Fozzie4388

In Training

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Quick Results Dean Allmark won the Rumble Roulette Match to get number 30 in the rumble (Kirby got 1, Robbie X got 10 and Gallagher got 20 due to order or elimination) Los Amigo's defeated Team GB Rampage Brown became the NGW Champion defeating Matt Myers Stixx won the 30 man Royal Rumble lastly Eliminating Lowthian So Looks like an Exciting Encounter of Stixx vs Rampage Brown could well be on the cards for the 4th Anniversary show in June