Best Heel of 2011

Chest Rockwell

Who was the best heel of 2011?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I've loved Mark Henry's work this year but he falls to second place in the wake of Bully Ray. Probably the first time I've ever watched him and thought he really excelled at something. He has that JBL and Steiner knack of spreading conviction in what we see expressed on screen and a welcome surprise.

Henry.

If I'd seen more TNA Bully Ray might have gotten it. Credit where it is due: Miz and Truth were both good heels in their own ways but I'd rank them below not only Henry but also Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio in terms of WWE alone.

Not sold on the others. I like Michael Cole more than some but as good as his heel work was at times he was overexposed.

TNN boss Punk was very good on the stick during the Cena/Orton feuds but the Cult Leader gimmick has been overdone and then he turned tweener then all out babyface with the second Cena feud. Not convinced turning Roode heel was a great idea. We'll see.

Ziggler is good at what he does but I find it distracting when a heel feels the need to have #Heel on the rear of his trunks to identify his role.