Photo

UKFF Post of the Year 2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Poll: What was the best post of 2011? (136 member(s) have cast votes)

as nominated in the post of the year 2011 thread

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Frankie Crisp

Frankie Crisp

The biggest fool that ever hit the big time

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Yep, Ian's Bulldog post for me, too. Sometimes I see some posts in on and off-topic and think 'fuck that, I can't be arsed reading it' or sometimes I simply don't have the time but with Ian's posts like that I can be arsed and I will make the time. It's a great format he's used and I think the Bulldog one was the best of a very, very good bunch. Some other crackers up for this award, but I just can't look past Ian's for this.

Nebraskaslim_zps8ee486c0.jpg

'But would you like your daughter to marry one?' a voice seem to say as Dave lept off the bus like a burning spastic.

#17 Duke

Duke

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

Raid. I know people will scoff at him putting so much into it to the point where he may have made himself out to look like a bigger antagonist than June, but it's a deconstruction the likes of which Supremo (and myself once upon a time) would dole out while still keeping things interesting.

Ian's Bulldog post is a thing of beauty though. Please do one on Triple H.

100% of this. It's exactly the kind of thing that doesn't happen enough and so deserves recognition. Ian's appreciation threads are great, but this is a thing of absolute beauty.

I bet the Cena turn comes in the next 12 months.