Photo

UKFF Freak Show Award 2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the biggest weirdo on the UKFF? (158 member(s) have cast votes)

Who was the biggest freak in 2011?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Inter-Continental Champion

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

who?

Edited by Chest Rockwell, 13 January 2012 - 11:16 AM.

Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

#2 HarmonicGenerator

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Battle Rap Winner 2012

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

This is a new award, right?

#3 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

It is indeed. I feel a bit bad for Steve being up there with all those rather disturbed individuals given that he has now corrected the way he shits.

#4 Nexus

Nexus

Curtain Jerker

• Paid Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Presumably the punishment is a ban, which Gatso already has? If Gatso wins, does the person who comes second get punished in his place?

#5 dopper

dopper

No. 1 Contender

• Awards Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,645 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Let the pigeons loose.

#6 Burchill's Buddy

Burchill's Buddy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

I didn't realise Gatso was even 2011, I thought it was the year before....but yeh, him. Tough to choose anyone else when they're competing with a gloating rapist. Although it appears Freebird is doing just that.

#7 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

Best In The Off-Topic World 2010 (with Frankie!) & 2011

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,180 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Anyone beating Gatso for this award needs to take a long hard look at themselves, really.

Posted Image

All we need is Shinji Kagawa....

#8 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

I also thought Gatso was 2010, but somehow, even being everyone's favorite rapist doesn't make you more of a freak than Richie Freebird. Hopefully the prize for the winner of this award is a ban AND a tan.
Posted Image

#9 Ronnie

Ronnie

Mid Carder

• Awards Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

Didn't vote Gatso as (assuming he did it) raping a girl and boasting about it isn't "being a freak" so much as being a fucking rapist. The freak element, to me, implies a certain harmlessness, rape victims not really fitting in with that.

I gave the nod to MrK, who commiserated with his cousin following the death of their grandfather by shagging her. That's freaky, though I may be a lack a bit of empathy because all my cousins have faces like smashed crabs.

#10 Loki

Loki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,424 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yeah Gatso shouldn't be in this poll for the reasons stated above, but also because he's not a member any more and so we can't thrust it in his face shouting "SEE! SEE! YOU SICK FUCK, YOU FUCKING FREAK! GO FUCK YOURSELF" On which note, I voted for Richie Freebird.

RAW-1107-Photo-248_3189683.jpg

YOUR WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT

Lana Sexy Pics - Clickbait to reveal!

#11 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

That's roughly the reason I gave when not nominating Gatso for this one also. Richie ftw. (apart from him being a total freak and deserving, I like that this is being won by someone who wasn't one of the people admitting the ways in which they are a freak in the thread designed for the purpose, but that his freakishness just shines through)

Edited by Chest Rockwell, 13 January 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#12 Burchill's Buddy

Burchill's Buddy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Were the nominations for Richie based off any one significant thing that I'm forgetting?

#13 A Screen Up

A Screen Up

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

The Gatso rape revelation was at the beginning of 2011, though I had to think twice about it. It was during an otherwise-nondescript off-topic thread I created and I only really started posting here from the beginning of last year. I understand the argument against voting Gatso here, but I must pick up on the points raised about him not posting on here anymore. If memory serves he was beginning to post more regularly at around the time of his ban and I just have the feeling that that wasn't the last we saw of him. The worst thing is that there's a strong probability that we have a rapist lurking on here, under an unknown alias.

Posted Image

#14 Burchill's Buddy

Burchill's Buddy

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

Nah he wouldn't come back here surely? I never got that desperate need to be on the UKFF vibe from him, the one you see with Hulky's returns, and if it's a forum full of people who know you're a rapist you'd presumably want to distance yourself. I'm assuming things never went further than him receiving a ban from the forum? Nobody turned anything over to the police or anything?

#15 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

He's been back and banned once. Can't remember the username.

I'm assuming things never went further than him receiving a ban from the forum? Nobody turned anything over to the police or anything?

Be a waste of time. Most of what is posted on the internet is bullshit, there's no victim and very little facts.

I didn't believe it personally. Thought it was made up because he thought he'd get applause from the "lads" on here.

Edited by tiger_rick, 13 January 2012 - 05:12 PM.