The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

I must admit, anytime I'm in public and I'm looking on here, I scroll down as fast as possible because it's shameful no matter howi explain it.

Exactly. I never have UKFF open full page because of the logo. It's almost as bad as opening up a webpage in public that contains pictures of oiled up semi naked muscle men... :crazy:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone at works thinks I'm a massive racist after having a conversation about how Hitler ruined the idea of eugenics. I think a big part of it is because the people who I work with don't understand eugenics and just heard Hitler and just lobbed me in with the flag waving EDL lot or something.

That is the one thing that the Nazis had going for them, they were snappy dressers. Having Hugo boss design the uniforms was a stroke of genius. God forbid if an army had their kit designed by a modern fashion designer. Imagine the atrocities a Vivienne Westwood or a Jean Paull Gautierre would come out with,

So we would rather say we are racists than be embarrassed about being found out you like wrestling like a closet case?

So we would rather say we are racists than be embarrassed about being found out you like wrestling like a closet case?

I'd be more embarrassed about people knowing I frequent a board that a cockport like you does too.

I'd be more embarrassed about people knowing I frequent a board that a cockport like you does too.
But he has a fan page on facebook, how can he be a cockpoh wait.

Archived