IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
laddermatchtroxy.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/london

As was announced exclusively in Fighting Spirit Magazine, Revolution will be kick started by a high stakes ladder match with everything to play for! Up for grabs for the victor is any match of his choosing in an IPW:UK or NWE ring anytime in the next 12 months. This fact alone combined with the fact that this match will take place on one of the single most important shows in modern day British wrestling history all but guarantees that this one will be all kinds of exciting!

There is a full in depth analysis of each of the competitors to come but here is a list of those confirmed to be involved in the contest:

Persuaded a friend to come so im of to this.

There better be a good bar!

Number of bars within the venue, not sure the situation 4 this event as i am only going by the UCMMA events i promote.

there are 4 bar set up 1 bar upstairs in between toilets and smoking area. downstairs there is a bar either side of entrance way at ucmma events, sometimes there is a fourth bar by entrance to venue.

There is also a very nice little pub next door to venue. which is pretty cheap as well.

UCMMA will be offering fans who purchase tickets 4 revolution the chance to witness MMA at its best as UCMMA 27 Heads to troxy ldn April 7th. www.ucmma.com

Now to the good part anyone who purchases tickets to REVOLUTION will be able to get a special UKFF discount via me on 07825 268 376, all u need to do is have proof of purchase of ur ipwuk tickets, receive the following DISCOUNTS OFF UCMMA EVENTS:

Archived