231 replies to this topic

#46 Andy

Andy

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

So, if I've got this right, Chris Masters and Kevin Nash are IN and Davey Richards is OUT. A portion of the UKFF has just spaffed its collective pants....

I don't get it either :crazy: given Nash either won't get on the plane to begin with or he'll tear a quad muscle coming off the plane. So much for attending this event :(

Are you serious? Kevin Nash isn't replacing Davey he is an addition to the card who would have been added regardless. We can't help it if Davey takes dates he can't fulfil.

A huge amount of work has been put into the planning of this show to ensure that we can cater to both the mainstream AND internet audience. The absolute last thing you have to worry about is a lack of match quality and I think over the past 8 years we have consistently proven this.

It's almost a case of chicken or the egg. We would love to put any Sittingbourne show we do into this building however if the mainstream don't know about the quality of the show then they won't come. If they see the WWE guys and decide to give it a shot then we expose them to our guys delivering a high calibre show and have a genuine chance of creating new fans and growing.

BUT we aren't going to get there without the support of our existing fan base. You are the guys who know the UK talent and will treat them with the same regard as the WWE guys and it's this reaction we are hoping will rub off onto the all the casual fans that attend the event.

The venue is perfect, the production will be the highest you've ever seen on a UK show, the in ring action WILL be top quality and we have an opportunity to play it all out in front of our largest audience ever. The footage shot from the event alone will give us a serious chance at far greater things.

Sorry for the essay, but I can't emphasise enough how much we need your support to make this whole thing work. I genuinely believe that on April 28th we have an opportunity to do something special, but we aren't going to get there without you guys... so please just give us a chance!

Posted Image
Revolution Pro Presents: HIGH STAKES 2014, Saturday March 15th, York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, E2 9PG

Feat: 'THE ICON' STING, Colt Cabana vs Marty Scurll, Young Bucks vs Project Ego. RICOCHET & much more! http:/revolutionprowrestling.com

Follow Revolution Pro on Twitter - www.twitter.com/RevProUK l Follow ME on Twitter - www.twitter.com/aquildan

#47 Andy

Andy

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Can you buy meet and greet tickets separately or do they only come with first, second and third row seats?

The only way at the moment to guarantee a meet & greet ticket is with that seating. However we are looking into the possibility of adding a separate meet & greet ticket.

Posted Image
Revolution Pro Presents: HIGH STAKES 2014, Saturday March 15th, York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, E2 9PG

Feat: 'THE ICON' STING, Colt Cabana vs Marty Scurll, Young Bucks vs Project Ego. RICOCHET & much more! http:/revolutionprowrestling.com

Follow Revolution Pro on Twitter - www.twitter.com/RevProUK l Follow ME on Twitter - www.twitter.com/aquildan

#48 Big Benny HG

Big Benny HG

Inter-Continental Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

So, if I've got this right, Chris Masters and Kevin Nash are IN and Davey Richards is OUT. A portion of the UKFF has just spaffed its collective pants....

I don't get it either :crazy: given Nash either won't get on the plane to begin with or he'll tear a quad muscle coming off the plane. So much for attending this event :(

On the contrary. What was a missible event for me just became 'must see'.

#49 Dirty Eddie

Dirty Eddie

Inter-Continental Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

£15 to see Nash is very tempting now. I might have to see if I can get people interested. There will be a handy Chris Masters spliff break too. :D Perfect.

thejesus1_zps05982534.jpg

#50 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,069 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Nash has got short hair now. That surely knocks the ticket prices down to a tenner. EDIT: Just saw Chris Masters is involved. That puts the tickets up to 17 quid.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN, 22 February 2012 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image

#51 John Stephens

John Stephens

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

Got my tickets for this today? Anyone know when they are going to announce the matches for the show?
Selling Wrestling Figures and WWE/WCW/ECW DVD's. Check http://ukff.com/inde...howtopic=133885

#52 pgi86

pgi86

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Damn! That's great news. The addition of Nash has me seriously considering making the trip from Birmingham to see this show. Very, VERY temped to go. I think I'm one more good addition to the card away from making that decision final.

I have a quick question though. I know it's probably too early to ask but what would be the approximate time the show would wrap up? I'm asking because if I were to make the trip I'd be good to know if I should book a hotel or, if the show ends at an earlier time, go back to Birmingham that same night.

The only way at the moment to guarantee a meet & greet ticket is with that seating. However we are looking into the possibility of adding a separate meet & greet ticket.

Nice! Liking the sound of that option and I hope it becomes available soon.

Edited by pgi86, 25 February 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#53 FishAndChips

FishAndChips

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Noticed this hasn't been updated Some New News Sami Callihan won the Bracket B Finals so will now face Marty Scurll at the Troxy A 6 Man Tag Match was set up after last nights match with Mastiff and Samuels the match is.. Dave Mastiff/????/??? vs Rockstar Spud/T-Bone/Sha Samuels There will be a 6 man ladder match which already announced features Kris Travis, Supernova and Martin Kirby In the latest FSM Magazine A Heavyweight match was announced - Leroy Kincaide vs Chris Masters And Finally I noticed that on the poster for this event, Tiny Iron and Matt Cross are listed to be on this event Hope I've got all this Right and I hope it Helps

Edited by FishAndChips, 27 February 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#54 Evolution4life

Evolution4life

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Noticed this hasn't been updated

Some New News

Sami Callihan won the Bracket B Finals so will now face Marty Scurll at the Troxy

A 6 Man Tag Match was set up after last nights match with Mastiff and Samuels the match is..
Dave Mastiff/????/??? vs Rockstar Spud/T-Bone/Sha Samuels

There will be a 6 man ladder match which already announced features Kris Travis, Supernova and Martin Kirby

In the latest FSM Magazine A Heavyweight match was announced - Leroy Kincaide vs Chris Masters

And Finally I noticed that on the poster for this event, Tiny Iron and Matt Cross are listed to be on this event

Hope I've got all this Right and I hope it Helps

Ladder match? Where was that?

Also Mark Haskins is listed on the poster in this thread.

#55 FishAndChips

FishAndChips

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

I'm sure it was announced in Fighting Spirit Magazine

#56 cobystag

cobystag

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

Also Mark Haskins is listed on the poster in this thread.

I'd take a stab at him facing Redman if the IPW show last night is anything to go by.
Posted Image

#57 king_dezeeuw06

king_dezeeuw06

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

In all honesty I'm not interested in seeing any of the fromer WWE guys, I understand that those names are on there to try and get the main stream in, which is fair enough. But so far the Sami vs Marty match is the only thing that really draws me in after Davey pulled out. Everyone likes different things, but it is an opinion that everyone i have spoken to about the event has shared. Some of us have to travel a very long way and pay a decent amount on petrol / train tickets / hotels to get to the IPW UK shows. We are happy to do so to get some of the great matches we can't see anywhere else but so far this show doesn't have enough to temp many of the non mainstream fans especially since the prices are higher for this than a regular IPW show, with what so far isn't a better line up. Me and my firends haven't ruled out making the journey yet but right now we are struggling to justify the cost of the trip.

Support British Indy Wrestling

#58 Sir Steve Redgrave

Sir Steve Redgrave

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

I'm well up for this, however friends of mine (more casual wrestling fans) seem to be holding out for one more name. I am personally quite happy with it as it is and want to go, but don't fancy going up to a show on my own.

Posted Image

DEY TOOK OUR JAWBS!

#59 Andy

Andy

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image
TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/london

The dust has settled and the smoke has cleared on another sell out Sittingbourne show where IPW:UK once more delivered a night of pro wrestling at its best that they will be talking about for years to come and now all roads lead to Saturday April 28th & Revolution as IPW unite with NWE for a HUGE night of wrestling action live from the nations capital at The Troxy for the biggest night in the history of the promotion that has earn't the reputation as England's most consistent promotion delivering must see shows, uninterrupted for the past 8 years.

Posted Image

With the conclusion of No Escape we now know that on Saturday April 28th the man who will be facing ‘Party’ Marty Scurll for the Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship will be ‘The Callahan Death Machine’ Sami Callihan.

Callihan who is on the roll of his life was victorious in two show stealing outings first defeating Noam Dar and finally in the main event of the evening besting the man many picked as the tournament favourite Zack Sabre Jr. if there was anyone who doubted Callihan’s credentials going into No Escape there certainly isn’t anymore as he proved himself to be on his day a world beater.

But will Saturday April 28th be his day or will it be the day of a man whom was also victorious last Sunday in a hard fought contest over TNA star Doug Williams: ‘Party’ Marty Scurll?

There is so much to be said about this match up and we are sure it will be said over coming weeks as the whole wrestling is buzzing at the prospect of two athletes who are at the top of their game colliding on the grandest stage.

Posted Image

Also confirmed this past Sunday was the fact that ‘The Human Hate Machine’ Dave Mastiff, after months of frustration playing the numbers game against British Heavyweight Champion Sha Samuels & his running buddies The Rockstar Spud & T-Bone will have his chance at redemption on a level playing field as following his defeat to Sha Samuels after a plethora of outside interference Mastiff laid down the gauntlet for a 6 Man Tag Team war on Saturday April 28th.

IPW matchmakers have confirmed that there will be Brawl At The Hall rules in operation which means it will be an elimination tag team contest with NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!

Who Mastiff chooses as his partners remains to be seen, but one thing’s for sure the way Samuels, T-Bone & The Rockstar have conducted themselves in the locker room over the past 12 months means they have no shortage of enemies meaning that whomever Mastiff selects this one's going to be explosive!

In our next update we will have a full update on the High Stakes ladder match (announced exclusively by Fighting Spirit Magazine) that is set to open the show in spectacular fashion!

Therefore the card currently looks as follows:

Undisputed British Cruiserweight Championship:
‘Party’ Marty Scurll vs. ‘The Callihan Death Machine’ Sami Callihan

6 Man No DQ Tag Team Elimination Grudge Match:
The Rockstar Spud, T-Bone & Sha Samuels vs. Dave Mastiff, ??? & ???

High Stakes Ladder Match:
Supernova vs. Martin Kirby vs. Kris Travis – MORE NAMES TO BE ADDED!

Plus: KEVIN NASH, CARLITO, CHRIS MASTERS, MARK HASKINS & MORE!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/london

-- NWE & IPW:UK presents 'REVOLUTION, Saturday April 28th 2012 at the Troxy, 490 Commercial Road, London, E1 0HX, England. Doors 5:30pm, show starts 6.30pm. Tickets from £15 Birthdays, Office Parties and Other Group Bookings now catered for specifically. For more information e-mail Andy Quildan: [email protected]

Posted Image

#60 Joey Joe Joe Jr

Joey Joe Joe Jr

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Just a qucik question which may be silly, but are there £15 tickets available for the show on the 28th? Also should I be worried that tickets are selling out fast or will I be okay to buy mine at the end of the month?

Edited by dharmabear, 06 March 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Posted Image