IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just got a Tweet from Davey Richards saying he wont be at this event due to him being in Japan.

He seems to be pulling out of a lot of shows he's agreed to attend because of Japan. Do they only book guys a week before a show or something?

I think Davey mentioned before that he takes ROH/NJPW bookins in priority over any other, so i'm not sure about when NJPW would book something, but i would imagine most other companies book him fairly far in advance, so when either ROH/NJPW do book him, he has to cancel other stuff. Plus he's just won the IWGP Jnr Tag Titles again, so that might up his bookings a bit more.

Just got a Tweet from Davey Richards saying he wont be at this event due to him being in Japan.

He seems to be pulling out of a lot of shows he's agreed to attend because of Japan. Do they only book guys a week before a show or something?

He's always doing that. I don't know why people bother with him as a main draw anymore.

No but Davey seems to have a hard on for Japan, he will always suck NJPW's dick when ever they demand it. Yes I know New Japan is his second priority to ROH, who he's an actual contracted employee of. But then he has favoured Japan over defending his title at an IPPV! I forget which one Glorious Battle of Honor or something? Even Steen made him look like a prick with that one. Also his Wrestling is what I do between Jui Jitsu classes really got egg on his face as he's the bloody champion he should be presenting wrestling as the hardest and fucking coolest "sport" around, not saying how MMA and that stuff is better, pro wrestling supposed to be seen as a hybrid of different styles.

Also the Briscoes latest promo digs that out a bit "Terry Funk ain't wear no damn gum shield" this could be me just getting worked by Richards and the ROH lads but his SUPER FIGHTING SPIRIT~!! Schtick is wearing a bit thin.

Sorry for the bloody essay people.

I more than understand that ROH and NJPW are his priorities and so they should be. It's just that he seems to be agreeing to bookings here, there and everywhere and rarely seeing them through. Do NJPW announce their events very far in advance? If they do, surely he should just presume he'll be booked (they love him over there and he's a champion for God's sake!) and leave that weekend/week free?

He's either crap at keeping a diary or just enjoys letting people down.

He's either crap at keeping a diary or just enjoys letting people down.

I wonder if a "no show" gimmick would ever take off. With a heel delivering messages to say he couldn't be bothered to show up. Progressing to giving a ring entrance to not being bothered to hav the match and leaving until a valiant face finally forces him into a match. Could be good if booked well. I should be a booker. Somebody book me.

IPWweb.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/london

Big Daddy Cool Is Coming!

On Saturday April 28th making his return to the UK will be non-other than former WWE & WCW World Heavyweight Champion: KEVIN NASH

One of the most famous and controversial figures in the sport, Nash has done everything there is to achieve and he can

So, if I've got this right, Chris Masters and Kevin Nash are IN and Davey Richards is OUT. A portion of the UKFF has just spaffed its collective pants....

I don't get it either :crazy: given Nash either won't get on the plane to begin with or he'll tear a quad muscle coming off the plane. So much for attending this event :(

So, if I've got this right, Chris Masters and Kevin Nash are IN and Davey Richards is OUT. A portion of the UKFF has just spaffed its collective pants....

I don't get it either :crazy: given Nash either won't get on the plane to begin with or he'll tear a quad muscle coming off the plane. So much for attending this event :(

What are you on about? He just fell off a fucking ladder through a table in a high profile WWE match with HHH?

Non the less, unless these people bring in Goldberg they wont sell a ticket to me either. Scrap Nash, scrap all the mid carders, scrap the British talent, sell your house and bring over Goldberg to pose in a ring for me.

Archived