4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Well I thought I'd give out some match predictions for this show considering I'm already stupidly excited for it. I'm guessing theres gonna be some MITB qualifiers like last year so I think they could be:

Joel Redman vs Lomaxx

Owen Phoenix vs Wild Boar

Eddie Ryan vs Jack Dynamo

And my prediction for the MITB match is Phoenix, Redman, Ryan, Gordon, Ali, Larusso, Saint and King

Of course there will be Finlay vs Knight and I think Benham Ali will be Doug Williams challenger.

This wont be the match card but I hope it's as near to this as possible because I think it would be a cracking event if it was. I'm sure it will be anyway and I cannot wait for it!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice prediction Liverpool1, lets see how close you are once matches are announced.Nigel McGuiness seminar set to take place this evening at the 4FW Academy (Visit website for more info) It's going to be a great session and as i'm in such a good mood today I will announce a top Junior Heavyweight Star this evening along with the next match :thumbsup:

Next Star Announced and Official Poster Unveiled...

RockstarSpudcopy.jpg

Rockstar Spud

Nowadays in British Professional wrestling there are names that create a positive buzz when they are uttered. Whether that be for their death defying high-flying, their artistic technical wrestling, or their violent brawling these names bring about excitement and make a show feel

• Paid Members

Firstly, isn't Spud smaller than Owen Phoenix? The irony...Anyhow, the look of the card is shaping up nicely.Inclusion of Finlay to face off with Knight will just be brutal, I can see the match taking an old school Brit vibe to it mixed with some brawling. Could come off stiff as hell.Doug Williams. Well what else can you really say, the guy's been a master technician for nearly the same amount of time as I've been alive based off his debut year. He could easily match up with Ryan (working the outsider vs the 4FW true blood), Behnam (UK vs Iran) or someone like Dynamo would be a pretty good match as well. Whatever he's in, its guaranteed to probably steal the show, a great learning experience for the guy that gets this match.Spud and Jason should be all types of fun. Spud never fails to dissapoint in ring, last time he was at 4FW I believe was a match with Joel Redman back in Easter 2010, where he played the cowardly heel to perfection there. This time around, he's a little more matched for size but I think Jason going into this can hold his own. For a guy who's been training for as little time as he has, to be at the level he is shows how extraordinary he is. There's just something athletically special about The Italian Stalion. Spud's charisma could also do wonders for Jason, to be able to be across the ring from someone who acts as well as he does, will be nothing but a good learning curve to make him a more competant all rounder.The best part of this is, we've only had two matches announced, with Williams' participation as well and it's already shaping up to be amazing. First time matches all over the place with some of the best the UK has to offer. The prospect of another ladder match is brilliant as well, it really opens up the chance for something amazing to happen, with the inclusion now of Spud or Jason in that match as well, I expect something breathtaking.

I'm hoping to go to this as it looks like an amazing card and the last show was fantastic, as that was my first show I didnt get into the regulars as much as I probably will do second time round. Especially with ladder matches etc to show them off in. Just hope I can find a lift to Ramstein the night before as driving to London Friday, then Swindon saturday may be too grueling a task!

Interest in purchasing tickets has been amazing so far, will release the name of the next Star set to appear later on in the week.

When do tickets go on sale for this?ta very much tarquinTickets go on sale Christmas Day.

I'm hoping to go to this as it looks like an amazing card and the last show was fantastic, as that was my first show I didnt get into the regulars as much as I probably will do second time round. Especially with ladder matches etc to show them off in. Just hope I can find a lift to Ramstein the night before as driving to London Friday, then Swindon saturday may be too grueling a task!All I will say is if you manage to do it I guarantee this event will be well worth the hassle.

Archived