4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Cool looking video!

By the way that was me at the front completely over selling finlays chair shot to JD.......it looked sick from where I was sitting though!!

Just made me remember that when me and the mrs first got there, I went and chose a couple of front row seats, and she goes "don't you think we are a bit close" lol, I paid for front row seats and she wants to sit somewhere else, women.....

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool looking video!

By the way that was me at the front completely over selling finlays chair shot to JD.......it looked sick from where I was sitting though!!

Just made me remember that when me and the mrs first got there, I went and chose a couple of front row seats, and she goes "don't you think we are a bit close" lol, I paid for front row seats and she wants to sit somewhere else, women.....

Ha, you were a big talking point, man look at that guy jumping out his seat, ha, really adds to it :thumbsup:

Cool looking video!

Ha, you were a big talking point, man look at that guy jumping out his seat, ha, really adds to it :thumbsup:

:laugh: as I said, the chair shot looked and sounded really sick, when I was stood up I looked around to see the rest of the crowds reaction and realized that they were all sat down and I was the only one standing, ha.....oh well I appreciated it anyway,

Archived