4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will have 2 isles, 1 isle is for people who have already paid, we will let all the people who have purchased Ringside in first then everyone else who has paid can follow, we have 66 Ringside seats and all have sold so i'd suggest getting to the front of the queue so you have the choice of where to sit.

We are going to make sure this event runs as smooth as possible.

We have a nice piece going into the local paper tomorrow and Saturday and they will be in attendance on Saturday to take pictures for another writeup for the Monday.

We will have 2 isles, 1 isle is for people who have already paid, we will let all the people who have purchased Ringside in first then everyone else who has paid can follow, we have 66 Ringside seats and all have sold so i'd suggest getting to the front of the queue so you have the choice of where to sit.

We are going to make sure this event runs as smooth as possible.

We have a nice piece going into the local paper tomorrow and Saturday and they will be in attendance on Saturday to take pictures for another writeup for the Monday.

Thanks for your reply, Can I just confirm, as I have paid for my tickets (but I don't have them in hand) that I can get in the first cue for people that have already paid?

Thanks,

Archived