Canvas Prints **UPDATED** New Sizes!

danchilton

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!......Not...Lol.

After I put in a complaint to paypal, I received an email from Dan/Jamie, telling me that I would receive my canvas and that I had to withdraw the complaint. He then pointed out that Paypal would rule in his favour as he would provide them with a tracking number, but not me!

I know how ridiculous that sounds but as I pointed out, it doesn't look great on Jamie/dan that it takes me complaining to Paypal for him to get in contact. Any advice?

After I put in a complaint to paypal, I received an email from Dan/Jamie, telling me that I would receive my canvas and that I had to withdraw the complaint. He then pointed out that Paypal would rule in his favour as he would provide them with a tracking number, but not me!

I know how ridiculous that sounds but as I pointed out, it doesn't look great on Jamie/dan that it takes me complaining to Paypal for him to get in contact. Any advice?

Don't back down, argue your case to Paypal, you have received no goods and no tracking number so far. If he gives you the tracking number, then maybe consider removing the complaint. Just play hardball, the customer is always right.

Just for the record, he isn't correct.

The tracking number has to show that it was delivered and signed for by you. Otherwise people could just make up the tracking number. Get your money back. This is only going to end one way if you don't......

So was this a scam the whole time or the usual thing of a mong with an idea overestimating himself then running away? For danchilton/Jamiewhatever's sake, let's hope there's an even mongier, but ultimately harmless, canvas printmaker on here in a few months for him to bully.

Today finally I have received a tracking number from Dan/Jamie that appears genuine. I've told him that until a Canvas arrives the complaint with Paypal will stay open. TBH I'm slightly dubious as to whether or not a canvas will arrive or whether or not it will be an envolope or something! If it's anything other than a canvas it's getting refused and sent straight back to sender. Still perhaps stupidly I'm holding out hope that Dan/Jamie will come through!

• Paid Members
Today finally I have received a tracking number from Dan/Jamie that appears genuine. I've told him that until a Canvas arrives the complaint with Paypal will stay open. TBH I'm slightly dubious as to whether or not a canvas will arrive or whether or not it will be an envolope or something! If it's anything other than a canvas it's getting refused and sent straight back to sender. Still perhaps stupidly I'm holding out hope that Dan/Jamie will come through!

Me too since it's Saturday tomorrow.

Dan-cum-Jamie does sound a bit dubious though and hasn't really filled me with confidence thus far when I was considering putting an order in for a banner.

Also, never take legal advice from someone who owes you something, be it money or goods. Chances are they're just bull-shitting to stop you following through with your

• Paid Members
For danchilton/Jamiewhatever's sake, let's hope there's an even mongier, but ultimately harmless, canvas printmaker on here in a few months for him to bully.

I appreciated this reference. Lovely work.

im glad i didnt buy that randy orton dvd off him now.

it will be interesting to see what you get on monday, although some couriers do work today as i had a 3ds delivered i wasnt expecting till monday.

the stupid thing about paypal is that as long as the seller gives them a tracking number and it is legit, they will probably rule in his favour and not wait for you to get the item. he could send you the canvas, or it could be a box with a turd in it. paypal will see the tracking is legit, and youre screwed.

the stupid thing about paypal is that as long as the seller gives them a tracking number and it is legit, they will probably rule in his favour and not wait for you to get the item. he could send you the canvas, or it could be a box with a turd in it. paypal will see the tracking is legit, and youre screwed.

As mentioned before, that isn't the case. We send every item we sell out via recorded delivery and paypal are very clear that unless it is signed for and by the recieving persons name that is what they require, You can pick up a recorded slip from the post office wall, which has a legit tracking number on it, but until it is signed for it means nothing. Paypal know this.

Archived