Canvas Prints **UPDATED** New Sizes!

danchilton

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taking a few more orders. Will provide free next day postage, with a tracking number via FedEx so you can track the item.

PM ME if interested please.

I'd address the previous few posts if I were you. Still no links to your work, and someone enquiring about the canvas that they ordered from you.

Doesn't inspire much confidence.

Taking a few more orders. Will provide free next day postage, with a tracking number via FedEx so you can track the item.

PM ME if interested please.

I'd address the previous few posts if I were you. Still no links to your work, and someone enquiring about the canvas that they ordered from you.

Doesn't inspire much confidence.

Already addressed and spoke with previous posts. Most of my prints are of relatives & friends baby's, and I dOnt really have permission to post any other examples. I will send some samples via pm only

Dan,

You have my email address, phone number or you can PM me, either way you need to contact me asap, no coming on the forum reading my posts or PM's and ignoring them. It's not going to do you any favours in the long run. Your still advertising for more canvases and now banners. Maybe you need to respond to those who have actually paid for something.

Steve

• Paid Members
Dan,

You have my email address, phone number or you can PM me, either way you need to contact me asap, no coming on the forum reading my posts or PM's and ignoring them. It's not going to do you any favours in the long run. Your still advertising for more canvases and now banners. Maybe you need to respond to those who have actually paid for something.

Steve

Can you not email/phone him, or is he not responding?

One can't be on the internet all the time you know. I told you it'll be sent to tomorrow, i misinformed you by sending a message meant for someone else, to you.

And if that was you threatening me in some shape or form, then that really shows the man in you.

Besides, i've had 12 orders on UKFF, not to mention a few others on another forum. I ran out of clear gloss, which i notified you off. If you were so pushy that you really needed it, you could of turned around and said, i'll take it without the gloss finish. But if you did, you would of at your own risk, and you would risked finger marks and other problems. For example, someone recently purchased a canvas from me, and because i had no gloss asked for it to be sent anyway. And when this said person, who purchased the canvas cleaned his canvas, with some polish on a cloth, it ruined the ink and make it run. And of course this was my fault according to him, even though he wanted it sent ASAP without the gloss finish.

• Paid Members
One can't be on the internet all the time you know. I told you it'll be sent to tomorrow, i misinformed you by sending a message meant for someone else, to you.

And if that was you threatening me in some shape or form, then that really shows the man in you.

Besides, i've had 12 orders on UKFF, not to mention a few others on another forum. I ran out of clear gloss, which i notified you off. If you were so pushy that you really needed it, you could of turned around and said, i'll take it without the gloss finish. But if you did, you would of at your own risk, and you would risked finger marks and other problems. For example, someone recently purchased a canvas from me, and because i had no gloss asked for it to be sent anyway. And when this said person, who purchased the canvas cleaned his canvas, with some polish on a cloth, it ruined the ink and make it run. And of course this was my fault according to him, even though he wanted it sent ASAP without the gloss finish.

I don't know what you're trying to say? As long as someone gives you money, you can be expected not to update customer queries in a thread you created to advertise such services, and that you have no paint but if your clients want it so badly you can send it out in an inferior state to that of which purchased, but it's not your fault?

:confused:

I'm still interesting in the banners, by the way.

I don't know what you're trying to say? As long as someone gives you money, you can be expected not to update customer queries in a thread you created to advertise such services, and that you have no paint but if your clients want it so badly you can send it out in an inferior state to that of which purchased, but it's not your fault?

:confused:

I'm still interesting in the banners, by the way.

I can't be on the internet constantly to update the customer constantly. The computer that i use with my canvas printer is in a seperate room, and that computer doesn't have internet on it. I try to get on as much as i can. And i'll get a few samples of the banners which ill send you in the morning/afternoon.

Thanks for the email Dan, although I'll wait until I get the tracking number today until i start holding my breath. It is being sent via FedEx right?

I have tried to contact you but your inbox is full! However, in response to your email it was by no means a threat posted on here. I desperately need this canvas print by saturday morning at the absolute latest. I hope you'll do me the courtesy of either PMing or emailing the tracking number asap.

Archived