275 replies to this topic

#256 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

I think I've already told the story here about shitting myself on an escalator. Not my finest hour.

#257 Wretch

Wretch

Card Filler

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

:laugh: Fuck me. Top man for getting them up. My favourite is the look of pure joy in pic #6, he seems to have reached nirvana. MSPaint really is fantastic.
..then, before i left, i turned around and told the judge "i'm here to state who i am and be honest with you." i said "if they thought i was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when i first got it? yes they would. and the judge says "yeah, you have a point," he goes "you don't need to get loud," i said "don't get loud?" i says "i've got every right to get loud." i says "you can't do a god damn thing about it, because i'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. you think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the god damn river for 20 years? well you're not." and i left it at that...

#258 Max Power

Max Power

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

There are no words as to how amazing that is.

That I've finally been potty trained at the age of 31, or that I pissed on myself?

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

#259 Maytrix

Maytrix

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

http://forum.bodybui...php?t=120921191

Since this thread is full of toilet mishaps, thought I'd share this gem. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Hahaha, best read in ages. :laugh:

But piss bottles? :confused:

Posted Image

#260 Loki

Loki

Inter-Continental Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,601 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

Piss bottles is just wrong. This thread has really opened my eyes to how many people have problems with the good old fashioned urinal.

m46Arou.png

"When you were young, and your heart was an open book..."

Trademark - Exosphere

#261 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Splash back is a motherfucker though.. If I'm wearing a suit I won't use a urinal because I'm too lazy to dry clean often.. Doesn't bother me for jeans though.
Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

#262 300

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

What are your opinions of washroom advertising?
TIMMY!

#263 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Piss bottles are an essential tool if your on a football fans’ minibus going to away days.

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#264 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

#265 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

I think in this case (unless I really didn't care much about the chick) compassion would take over from being grossed out for me.
My name is not Steve

Posted Image

#266 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

#267 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:17 PM

That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

I'm sure even the most hardened scatophiles aren't into ill people's diarrhea, well I hope not anyway.
My name is not Steve

Posted Image

#268 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

If it was my g/f and i saw it, it'd gross me out a bit in the 'I don't like looking at shit or the smell of it' way, but wouldn't really be a big deal, if you're ill, you're ill. That said, I'd be fairly embarrassed if my g/f saw me hunched over on the lav, shitting tea and retching in the sink..

Edited by Dave 2Tone, 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#269 SpursRiot2012

SpursRiot2012

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

What I don't understand is why the guy on the bodybuilding forum couldn't piss and shit at the same time?

#270 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

Because he had a boner
Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.