275 replies to this topic

#256 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

I think I've already told the story here about shitting myself on an escalator. Not my finest hour.

#257 Wretch

Wretch

Card Filler

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

:laugh: Fuck me. Top man for getting them up. My favourite is the look of pure joy in pic #6, he seems to have reached nirvana. MSPaint really is fantastic.
..then, before i left, i turned around and told the judge "i'm here to state who i am and be honest with you." i said "if they thought i was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when i first got it? yes they would. and the judge says "yeah, you have a point," he goes "you don't need to get loud," i said "don't get loud?" i says "i've got every right to get loud." i says "you can't do a god damn thing about it, because i'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. you think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the god damn river for 20 years? well you're not." and i left it at that...

#258 Max Power

Max Power

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

There are no words as to how amazing that is.

That I've finally been potty trained at the age of 31, or that I pissed on myself?

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

#259 Maytrix

Maytrix

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

http://forum.bodybui...php?t=120921191

Since this thread is full of toilet mishaps, thought I'd share this gem. One of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Hahaha, best read in ages. :laugh:

But piss bottles? :confused:

Posted Image

#260 Loki

Loki

Inter-Continental Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,503 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

Piss bottles is just wrong. This thread has really opened my eyes to how many people have problems with the good old fashioned urinal.

#261 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Splash back is a motherfucker though.. If I'm wearing a suit I won't use a urinal because I'm too lazy to dry clean often.. Doesn't bother me for jeans though.
Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.

#262 300

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

What are your opinions of washroom advertising?
TIMMY!

#263 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Piss bottles are an essential tool if your on a football fans’ minibus going to away days.

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#264 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

#265 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

I just had a text off a female friend saying that her she's had a stomach bug and her boyfriend (quite a new boyfriend) saw her shit and puke at the same time. Apparently he still can't close his eyes around her..

I think in this case (unless I really didn't care much about the chick) compassion would take over from being grossed out for me.
My name is not Steve

Posted Image

#266 Steve Justice

Steve Justice

Does poos wrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

#267 Call me Bellend

Call me Bellend

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:17 PM

That really depends. It would turn my stomach, but if I was into scat...

I'm sure even the most hardened scatophiles aren't into ill people's diarrhea, well I hope not anyway.
My name is not Steve

Posted Image

#268 Philo_Vance

Philo_Vance

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

If it was my g/f and i saw it, it'd gross me out a bit in the 'I don't like looking at shit or the smell of it' way, but wouldn't really be a big deal, if you're ill, you're ill. That said, I'd be fairly embarrassed if my g/f saw me hunched over on the lav, shitting tea and retching in the sink..

Edited by Dave 2Tone, 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#269 SpursRiot2012

SpursRiot2012

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

What I don't understand is why the guy on the bodybuilding forum couldn't piss and shit at the same time?

Posted Image
Can't wait for 3:30! See you there.
follow me on Twitter

#270 Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

Because he had a boner
Noted fantasist and indoor sunglasses wearer.