Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

My thinking was that Mr.K and Freaky was like our version of Hulk and Andre. If ever there was a irresistible force that met an immovable object, these are the two to kick this tourny off. I set up the left hand side so weak, because if we were to get this tournament on television, I want Nicko to slide through so we keep playing mock up footage of his Mam catching him with a WWF Magazine with Scott Steiner on the front in his hand.

Just to clarify, was I wearing the Spurs shirt or was my Dad? I'm not sure which is worse.

You tell us, Steve ;)

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

My vote is for Sid Justice. He's done something so sinister that it's too much for this haven of vulgarity.

I don't want this to sound like I'm boasting, because I really and truly am not, but what I done was (in my eyes) far far worse than anything anyone has posted here.

And it comes as no surprise to me that since I made that post, I've felt more worse about it than I have done in years. Only a snifter of the punishment I deserve.

• Paid Members
My vote is for Sid Justice. He's done something so sinister that it's too much for this haven of vulgarity.

I don't want this to sound like I'm boasting, because I really and truly am not, but what I done was (in my eyes) far far worse than anything anyone has posted here.

And it comes as no surprise to me that since I made that post, I've felt more worse about it than I have done in years. Only a snifter of the punishment I deserve.

BNP Vote?