Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Extra bonus, with me out of the way, the nasty cow who talked shit about me from day one (dubbing me scary Rob cause she didn't like my face) was soon discovered by the other girls and they all apologised to me over time since it was this specific girl who refused to move in with me.

I really hate it when you get one person in a group who tries to turn everyone against someone else like that. I have a mate (and suprisingly he is a mate) who is fine one on one, but when there's a group of us he tries to make me look a cunt to everyone else and for everyone to treat me like a cunt. Now I can make a tit of myself with no help at all, so his efforts only serve to make himself look like a twat.

Wanking into a pair of my mums soiled knickers.

DUDE! Of all the things I've read in this thread THAT was the one that stands out for it's wrongness to me :o

I watched Batman & Robin at the Cinema.

I snook into Batman & Robin at the cinema but had to leave 10 minutes before the end.

Tommy's surprised by the reaction to MrK's post obviously. Tommy's thinking "we've all been there" as he reads it.

Siblings_01_1370393a.jpg

Except they're brother and sister are they not?

• Paid Members
I forgive you. You aren't even in the Champions League places in the Sicko League table now. You might top even make the top half actually reading through this thread.

I never win anything :(

You're Co-Off Topic Poster Of The Year, you herbert. Have you had a King Pitcos-esque stalker yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

• Awards Moderator
I forgive you. You aren't even in the Champions League places in the Sicko League table now. You might top even make the top half actually reading through this thread.

I never win anything :(

You're Co-Off Topic Poster Of The Year, you herbert. Have you had a King Pitcos-esque stalker yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

Yeah, CO winner. Not outright. Bastards.

No, no stalker as of yet. Unless you count the unhealthy number of profile views I had off one super-spacker in the space of a few days a month or two ago.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Except they're brother and sister are they not?

Never said they weren't. Shagging a member of your family is still sick as fuck.

Whats your low point DJKris? You've been around the wrestling business and I've seen some of those t-shirts you wear. You must have hit rock bottom on a few occassions.

• Paid Members
Whats your low point DJKris? You've been around the wrestling business and I've seen some of those t-shirts you wear. You must have hit rock bottom on a few occassions.

That's a fair question. Can't say I've seen anything in wrestling that I would call a low point, although Bulk walking round naked with Spud's hat hanging out his arse was amusing, particularly when I saw Spud wearing it later. Not sure if he knows about that to be fair :/

I supose my only real low was more stupid that the puke in a glass and spunk in ya Mum stories we've been getting and I've told it on here before anyway.

• Moderators
1) Being a cowardous bastard letting myself get the run around by a woman for three years of my life.

Sounds familiar.

When I was 19, I was given the come-on by a hot girl at university. She would seek me out at the Union to dance and talk to me. Now considering I was in my afro and Hawaiian shirt phase this was puzzling, as I was easily the uncoolest person there, but she found me each time. One particular night, after a mountain of tequila, I decided that fortune favours the bold and went for it, finally kissing her while My Heart Will Go On was playing. That should have been the low point, but it got worse.

Four days later, we bumped into each other again, and I was expecting a repeat of the weekend, only to be hit with the bomb that she never really fancied me and that she wanted to get with one of my best friends at the time instead. Being an insecure fool, I agreed to put in a good word for her - it turns out he wasn't interested. I kept in touch with her just in case she ever changed her mind, as was her personal lapdog for about a year. I helped her get a show on the student radio station, I bought her drinks on nights out and even helped to set her up with ANOTHER of my friends when she revealed she had taken a liking to him - he wasn't interested either. I constantly kept setting myself up for falls with this girl.

It took me about a year to get over her, then I met up with her three years after I graduated, completely over her by this point. What followed was she got in contact with a third friend of mine and they got together, bought an apartment and were in a relatioship for about 4 years before going their separate ways.

Louise, I love you and hate you in equal measures. Easily the most maddening and wonderful woman I have ever met.

Someone could fuck the mouth of their father's corpse, and this would still be the worst confession in this thread. Oh, men.

• Awards Moderator
No, no stalker as of yet. Unless you count the unhealthy number of profile views I had off one super-spacker in the space of a few days a month or two ago.

Sorry about that.

:laugh:

You're always welcome. The spacker in question, not so much.

• Paid Members
I forgive you. You aren't even in the Champions League places in the Sicko League table now. You might not even make the top half actually reading through this thread.

I like to think you have a little chart on the wall mapping how everyones doing in the freak league.

Maybe we should set up a poll and vote on the worst story.

What surprises me about this thread is that there is a perfectly good anonymous confessions thread from a few months ago. If you really need to spill the beans on some of this shit, why not at least be anonymous about it?

• Paid Members
I forgive you. You aren't even in the Champions League places in the Sicko League table now. You might not even make the top half actually reading through this thread.

I like to think you have a little chart on the wall mapping how everyones doing in the freak league.

I was going for an elimination feel to it. Like a mental FA Cup:

ukff2.jpg

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart