#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members

I'm sure everyone has been eagerly awaiting my yearly post, so here it is...

Don't forget tonight is the annual #theukff WrestleMania Chat~! Everyone welcome. All the fun and games officially start from 8pm, with possible appearances from UKFF Hall of Famers such as me, sickers and neil if you're lucky.

So balls to the Antiques Roadshow, put it in your Sky planner and see you at 8.

http://www.wrestledvd.com/ukffchat.html

Edited by AJ~

• Paid Members

I'm there already, setting the stage up. We've got an impressive set this year; AJ you really upped your game this year. I hope neil v Astro lives up to the hype.

• Paid Members

Tom is the UKFF's Todd Pettingill this year. Not only forming a list of videos and angles from episodes of Raw into one post, but also hyping the event from the anticipation station that is UKFF Chat. Some of the UK promoters on here could take a few notes from the way you've pushed this years WrestleMania

• Paid Members
Tom is the UKFF's Todd Pettingill this year. Not only forming a list of videos and angles from episodes of Raw into one post, but also hyping the event from the anticipation station that is UKFF Chat. Some of the UK promoters on here could take a few notes from the way you've pushed this years WrestleMania

I'm getting in amongst the people as we speak for all the views. No fake President for me though

You only turned up halfway through and never said much, Cucked. I do apologise for forgetting you and thus implying you were one of them, though. There were one or two others decent, but it was nought compared to the cavalcade of wrong 'uns that were in. Also, Loki was there for about five seconds, asking for X-Box streams, then he vanished.

Edited by King Pitcos