#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
You guys know I don't actually run it, don't you?. I have no idea who does and didn't hear about it until people started pointing it out on here. I'm just playing up to the random accusations being thrown at me by Gladstone and Co.

Eh? But it was you in chat last night - Woyzeck looked up your IP. I didn't say I definitely knew you were running that Twitter - it was a guess. And I still do think you run it.

• Paid Members
You guys know I don't actually run it, don't you?. I have no idea who does and didn't hear about it until people started pointing it out on here. I'm just playing up to the random accusations being thrown at me by Gladstone and Co.

Eh? But it was you in chat last night - Woyzeck looked up your IP. I didn't say I definitely knew you were running that Twitter - it was a guess. And I still do think you run it.

Oh it was me in chat last night yeah, but I have no idea at all about the UKFF News Twitter. I don't even know where the idea that it's me running it even came from. I've had you accuse me of that, and Rockwell for some reason keeps accusing me of bizarre things like being Chilli Dog's mole in paid.

• Paid Members

Oh it was me in chat last night yeah, but I have no idea at all about the UKFF News Twitter. I don't even know where the idea that it's me running it even came from. I've had you accuse me of that, and Rockwell for some reason keeps accusing me of bizarre things like being Chilli Dog's mole in paid.

Triple A mentioned this to me. I should like to point out that I don't have any Paul Heyman types feeding me info from the paid section, if that clears anything up.

• Paid Members

Ooh, now. It's the Oscars on Sunday night and that Woyzeck, who I've decided I'm not talking to over the whole Kiffy thing, made a mention a while back about doing a chatroom night for the Oscars.

Any interest in that, going forward?

• Paid Members
I certainly will be! No trackie bottoms and 'Keep Calm And Paul Scholes' t-shirt from me, that's for sure.

I'll still be recovering from Spurs raping us so sounds good; although my film record is almost non-existent for 2011