BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next WAWW Show 17june 6-30pm Breckland centre, Costessey Norwich, Shimmer champion, Sweet Saraya, Queen Maya RQW Champion, Liberty, British Ladies champion, Aurora Finland, Miss Mina, Jewell, Norway, Eloanne, X'e Cute France, Skarlett Destiny Penelope, Rhia O'Reilly, Voilet O'Hara, Amazon and more, book your tickets now, 10 pounds Adult 7 children 30 family in advance

tell 0800 046 8164/0800 046 2832 or 07880 977 512

also online at www.wawuk.com

Some matches announced for show today.

Miss Mina Norway v Rhia O'Reilly Ireland

Amazon v Phobia mystery lady making her WAWW Debut

WAWW British Ladies Championship

Liberty c v Sweet Saraya

The referees nightmare Destiny v Penelope WAWW Fast rising star.

Enjoyed last night. Great debuts from Phobia, Aurora, Eloanne, X-Cute and Kasey.

Phobia was genuinely creepy.

Destiny/Penelope and Skarlett/Lori were MOTN in my eyes.

Some of the fans are annoying though. And one guy was maybe drunk? as i saw him try to take Sam's cane and the shimmer belt during the night.

Looking forward to the debut at Epic Studios.

Any idea when in September the next WAWW show will be? as I am hoping to go ICW Fierce Females show sept 30th and don't want it to clash.

Enjoyed last night. Great debuts from Phobia, Aurora, Eloanne, X-Cute and Kasey.

Some of the fans are annoying though. And one guy was maybe drunk? as i saw him try to take Sam's cane and the shimmer belt during the night.

Any idea when in September the next WAWW show will be? as I am hoping to go ICW Fierce Females show sept 30th and don't want it to clash.

Agreed with Phobia. She was weird and creepy. Loved it.

Penelope is rapidly improving. She's still in her rookie year and she's got a bright future ahead of her. I'm really starting to enjoy Destiny's work too - I haven't been a fan of her in the past, but I'm growing to like her.

Thumbs up for X-Cute Sweet and Eloanne. Funny team, and have skills too.

Lady Lory v Skarlett was great. Started out as a wrestling match and turned into a fight.

Jetta's interference was unexpected too. I don't know why I didn't expect it, as it's Jetta, but her being as good as gold on commentary threw me into a false sense of security.

I put some thoughts on the website, but here's a couple of pics too:

15.jpg

31.jpg

34.jpg

45.jpg

The next show at Epic studios will be 16th Sept. The guy you are talking about buddy was not drunk, he has many issues the main being Autism hence the light handed approach to him, i agree on the two matches named both real good for different reasons, but felt it was a very strong show.

As someone that travelled for a good 3.5hours to get to this show, I very much enjoyed it, as I normally do with these WAWW shows.

However, the one sore point for me is the group of people that insist on shouting irrelevant, monosyllabic, childish insults at the wrestlers.

Its one thing to get into it and pick someone to cheer for, but shouting "fat old slag" (at someone like liberty, who is clearly none of the aforementioned words) and "gayboy" does not add to the atmosphere. Infact, its detrimental, and unavoidable on the DVD.

With Saraya being Shimmer champion, there is clearly a lot of attention on WAWW, and the DVD of this will be seen by people worldwide. Is this the impression we want to give them of British wrestling fans?

Would it not be better to have cheered for Aurora as opposed to shouting random Italian food products at Queen Mya? As someone that watches a lot of wrestling, all over the country - everything from family shows, to people being put through panes of glass in death matches, I have experienced all types of crowds, but this small group of people irritate me like no other.

ANYWAY

rant over - Skarlett always delivers brutal matches, Liberty is the future (and the present), Destiny is always good for a laugh, Rhia is always fantastic and I <3 the French girls.

And yes, I had nightmares about Phobia LOL

Archived