Photo

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9248 replies to this topic

#6571 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

Inter-Continental Champion

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I got randomly stopped by the Police today as I was going out my front door today. Unbelievable.

What are your rights here? Do you need to give them your name etc?

What were they accusing you of? Were they just being cunts for the sake of it?

There was a small news story out a few weeks ago of a man on a push bike who was stopped by a police man, and the guy ran rings around him with “what charge are you doing me for?”, “what laws have I broken?” etc. He had a camera mounted on his helmet with which he filmed the incident and made the police look like an absolute idiot as he couldn’t explain what laws he’d stopped him under. The guy then cycled off leaving the police pretty speechless and looking an incompetent cunt.

I’m not encouraging or endorsing this kind of confrontation though, most of them would probably slap you in the cuffs just for questioning why they’ve pulled you.

One time some guy, out of nowhere, called me a "fat pig" so you're gonna get idiocy turning up for whatever reason

You weren’t listening to that Morrissey song “America” were you?

Posted Image

Provided by the UKFF 'Ugly Sig' Police

#6572 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,682 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

On Tuesday I start my first full day as a Supermarket Butcher. I've given up on doing voiceovers and assorted researching bollocks and decided to to something I've always fancied instead. I'm 26 now so it seems the right time to go for it.

I'm imagining you as being the cracking Mark Addy character in Trollied, only with a funny accent and leeks in your pocket.

All the best with it.

#6573 LariatTom

LariatTom

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Also, out of interest how old are the super skinny lads in here that can eat shed loads of junk food and remain skinny? I had said attribute all through my teen years and into my early 20’s. It was around the age of 22 I think that I started turning into a beer belly sporting fatty.

I definitely think I fit into this category. I can eat all sorts of garbage and remain skinny, but I'd like to think I balance it out by walking everywhere, doing a fair bit of sport and trying to eat healthily most of the time. I'm 20, and my Dad said he was the same as me when he was younger. By about 25, the metabolism slowed down and a gut started to appear. That will be the day I invest in a gym membership (or so I say...it'll never happen).

A journal and gateway into the life of a student making his way through university life
My blog

#6574 BiffingtonClyro

BiffingtonClyro

Card Filler

• Account Disabled
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Also, out of interest how old are the super skinny lads in here that can eat shed loads of junk food and remain skinny? I had said attribute all through my teen years and into my early 20’s. It was around the age of 22 I think that I started turning into a beer belly sporting fatty.

I definitely think I fit into this category. I can eat all sorts of garbage and remain skinny, but I'd like to think I balance it out by walking everywhere, doing a fair bit of sport and trying to eat healthily most of the time. I'm 20, and my Dad said he was the same as me when he was younger. By about 25, the metabolism slowed down and a gut started to appear. That will be the day I invest in a gym membership (or so I say...it'll never happen).

I'm 23, 6"3 and 10 stone 5lb. I went to my GP about three years ago to see if I had a problem and he said I was " just one of life's skinny malinkies! " I'm like a fucking beanpole. I always get called Kyle Lafferty which is quite annoying, as it's not my name. What's the best way to put weight on? I've tried protein shakes and eggs but to no avail.

#6575 Gallybagger

Gallybagger

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

I'm 23, 6"3 and 10 stone 5lb. I went to my GP about three years ago to see if I had a problem and he said I was " just one of life's skinny malinkies! " I'm like a fucking beanpole. I always get called Kyle Lafferty which is quite annoying, as it's not my name. What's the best way to put weight on? I've tried protein shakes and eggs but to no avail.

I'd make the most of it, eat as much shit as you like and fuck what others think. I wish I had the ability to eat whatever I like and remain skinny. I'm envious. Enjoy yourself, one day you'll adopt a beer gut. It's not so bad after a while...

#6576 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

For me it was drinking lager constantly and doing fuck all exorcise that turned me from fitty to fatty. I was reasonably in shape around age 21, but as I turned into a lazy, junk food munching waster the waist line complied in the usual ways. Saying that, I have always been a big junk food and alcohol abuser, I think it was mainly the major lack of exorcise that caused me to inflate somewhat. I’m not huuuuge like, under 14 stone, but I was closer to 11.5 / 12 when I was in my early 20s.

Posted Image

#6577 hitman89762000

hitman89762000

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Ukff poster carbomb is on the chase on itv right now aiming for thirty grand...

#6578 BiffingtonClyro

BiffingtonClyro

Card Filler

• Account Disabled
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

I've been frying everything for the last two weeks which shows you what kind of diet I have. My ovens fucked but the hobs still work! I drink a shit load of lager and any form of strenuous activity fucks me up. I'm incredibly skinny but incredibly unfit. I need to give up the rollies I think.

#6579 Astro Hollywood

Astro Hollywood

I'm the Bride! UKFF's Funniest Poster 2010

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Ukff poster carbomb is on the chase on itv right now aiming for thirty grand...

Was that really Carbomb, or is this a "ho ho, Carbomb likes Japanese stuff" gag?

Posted Image
Brian Pillman, kayfabe, Hulk Hogan's delusions, Purple Aki, Bill Murray, Ghostwatch, Steven Seagal, Frank Dux, Derek Acorah -- all for the price of a pint.
Smoke & Mirrors and Steven Seagal, £2.99 on Amazon
Amazon's FREE Kindle app for phones, tablets, Mac and PC

#6580 hitman89762000

hitman89762000

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Its really ben hes mentioned it on his facebook the other day

#6581 Richie Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Sig/Avatar Abusers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Screenshots?

Posted Image

#6582 hitman89762000

hitman89762000

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

I didnt take any but have a look on itv1+1 at 6pm

#6583 Kaz Hayashi

Kaz Hayashi

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

did he win owt?
Posted Image

And Ariston...

#6584 hitman89762000

hitman89762000

European Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

Read biffingtons spoiler

Edited by hitman89762000, 26 March 2012 - 04:33 PM.

#6585 BiffingtonClyro

BiffingtonClyro

Card Filler

• Account Disabled
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

did he win owt?

[color=#222222; font-size: 10px;]SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read[/color]
Spoiler