Photo

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9248 replies to this topic

#1 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

Best In The Off-Topic World 2010 (with Frankie!) & 2011

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

I thought we could do with an off-topic version of this and I thought I'd kick it off by wondering if anyone else had spotted PC Garfield from The Bill in his biggest starring role since that show - in the latest Jaffa Cakes advert? He hasn't aged a bit! Time I bought that The Bill boxset, I reckon.

Edited by Gladstone Small, 17 January 2012 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image

All we need is Shinji Kagawa....

#2 matbro1984

matbro1984

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

I bought an external cooling fan for my laptop. 2 of the blades have broken off it and since then it oscillates with a most agreeable frequency on my lap.
Signature goes here. There it is.

#3 Astro Hollywood

Astro Hollywood

I'm the Bride! UKFF's Funniest Poster 2010

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

I thought we could do with an off-topic version of this and I thought I'd kick it off by wondering if anyone else had spotted PC Garfield from The Bill in his biggest starring role since that show - in the latest Jaffa Cakes advert? He hasn't aged a bit! Time I bought that The Bill boxset, I reckon.

He's been in the news a bit lately for knockiing up Hannah Waterman and leaving his wife for her.

Posted Image
Brian Pillman, kayfabe, Hulk Hogan's delusions, Purple Aki, Bill Murray, Ghostwatch, Steven Seagal, Frank Dux, Derek Acorah -- all for the price of a pint.
Smoke & Mirrors and Steven Seagal, 2.99 on Amazon
Amazon's FREE Kindle app for phones, tablets, Mac and PC

#4 matbro1984

matbro1984

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:09 PM

He's been in the news a bit lately for knockiing up Hannah Waterman and leaving his wife for her.

How ugly must his wife have been to leave her for the Lion from Wizard Of Oz

Posted Image
Posted Image
Signature goes here. There it is.

#5 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

Ooh, naughty boy. I bet McVities are delighted.

Posted Image

#6 Fox Piss

Fox Piss

Card Filler

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Gladstone who is the girl in your avatar? I know you answered it before but i didn't take note.

#7 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:14 PM

Gladstone who is the girl in your avatar? I know you answered it before but i didn't take note.

It is Mellisa Clarke :love:. And when you type her name, she is ALWAYS to be accompanied by a :love:

NSFW, by the way, that link.

Edited by Gladstone Small, 18 April 2011 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Fox Piss

Fox Piss

Card Filler

• Paid Members
  • PipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Thanks When I type her name I think i will be accompanied with tissues.

#9 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,671 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:30 PM

I just thought about making this thread around 30 seconds ago. On my life. Clicked on here and there it was.

Just seen the Nat West advert. It makes me laugh when they talk about their independent reviews. "Nothing hidden, just the facts"

It is Mellisa Clarke :love:. And when you type her name, she is ALWAYS to be accompanied by a :love:

NSFW, by the way, that link.

Fucking sensational. Awesome link.

Edited by tiger_rick, 18 April 2011 - 08:33 PM.

#10 Max Power

Max Power

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

I thought about it too. Honestly, whilst laying in bed the other night. But I couldn't be arsed to turn the laptop on. I've nothing more to add at this point.

#11 RepoMan

RepoMan

Mid Carder

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:43 PM

Garfield was one of my favourite Bill guys.

Obviously Reg Hollis was the best, and fuck anyone who doesn't get that.

Him, Tony Stamp, and Dave whatshisface, along with Polly who I really wanted to shag in her uniform even though she wasn't that fit. And preferably to the Bill theme tune.

Speaking of the Bill theme tune, anyone who doesn't like the full version is a proper gay. For the benefit of anyone who doesn't want to sit through it, skip to around 44 seconds:

Seriously, those 10 seconds or so are the BEST THING EVER. I'm not embarassed to say I dance every fucking time like I'm Reg on LSD.

Lol Im such a dick, I apoligise I did say that sorry to Britfan for my comment, Ill try & think before I type next time lol.

Posted Image

#12 tiger_rick

tiger_rick

Main Eventer

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,671 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

Dave Quinan. Watched Will Mellor's new sitcom White Van Man earlier. It had the blonde one in it who played Samantha Nixon's daughter. Reminded me how much I wanted to shag Mum and Daughter.

#13 PowerButchi

PowerButchi

Good Arrows! UKFF Humour Champion 2009

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,347 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

I never liked The Bill, it was in there with the "London's Burning? Fucks Sakes!" as a child. However, I had plenty of time for Soldier Soldier. I had an all new respect for Tosh in later years though. A girl from school's mam looked like him, sans stache. Some woman off The Bill was in Pobol Y Cwm the over week with Terry off Emmerdale as well.

Posted Image

#14 The Reverend

The Reverend

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Anyone remember watching Tosh Lines at school in the show 'Starting Out' it was some series each of which had a moral dilemma - we used to watch it in RE. He played the dad and I think it started with the family moving into their new house. I think the son was a skinhead and I seem to re-call one episode had the daughter doing magic mushrooms. I'll have a look on youtube for it when I can be arsed.

#15 Tommy!

Tommy!

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:50 PM

I never liked The Bill, it was in there with the "London's Burning? Fucks Sakes!" as a child. However, I had plenty of time for Soldier Soldier.

London's Burning was total shit, with the exception of sick-note and that time a propane bottling plant exploded.

Posted Image