Working conditions in TNA

perfectbluefan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Mind you, I did read the part where he gave TNA shit for not paying for the injuries Konnan has accumulated over the past 20 years. Also, he seemed to start every sentence with "MELTZER SAYS..." or similar.

And his name is possibly Steve Bruce.

• Paid Members

Konnan came to TNA with a degenerative hip. He was a broken down mess in WCW. Konnan's shoot interview has the best quote when he says "I had to go drug dealing to pay my bills" and when Jim Cornette defends him by saying its hard to save money in wrestling Konnan says "No, I still have my fortune, but why should I have to spend that?" He's a fucking mentalist! Just dip into your bank account you nutter!

The guy's been collating information on this for years now, and he's got some really interesting stuff to say. His article last year on the TNA Knockouts was interesting, their struggles to get any decent pay.

But everything is spun as a conspiracy, which undermines his arguments. The Knockouts is a difficult one, as it's a women' segment in general that gets the rating, rather than any specific lady. The audience likes a bit of tit and ass to fap to, basically. TNA knows this, and is pretty happy to keep a turnover of beautiful ass going rather than raise pay.

The rest of it... well, it's the business. Some promoter needs to step up and change the way things are done, but it's really for the leading WWE to do that, rather than the smaller fed.

• Paid Members
Anyone got a version where he gets to the point quicker?

Basically, Eric Young cant buy the new Ford Mustang but Sting can.

True, but EY can buy a second-hand Micra whereas Flair can't afford a skateboard.

• Paid Members
Whats new, its the same in WWE. Triple H can afford a mustang while Chris Masters can not

:duh:

Aren't mustangs only like $20-30,000? Course he could

Alright then, Triple H can pork the bosses daughter while Chris Masters can only put the masterlock on his old fella and fantasise about it.

It's still not fair.

• Paid Members

They've done this article at least 12 times now. The best one was when they spent half the article calling TNA sexist pigs, and finished it by saying that it wasn't sexism and the undercard males were treated exactly the same. Here's the topic for that one http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=122338&st=0

I'd imagine my heroic deconstruction of that "article" will hold true for this one as well. I'm not reading it.

What's their problem with TNA anyway?.

Archived